Chapter 9

I apologise if any of this is wrong,I'm not from England.

I woke up by the sound of laughing next door,they are so loud.I yawned loudly,grabbed my phone and checked my appearance first,I looked okay for it being the morning I guess,and for having bed hair and 0 make up.I fixed up my messy french braids and walked into the spare room.

They were all sprawled across two single bed,George on one and Blake and Reece on the other.I went and joined George sitting on one of the beds,yawning well scrunching my nose up,ew."That was cute" he laughed,I shook my head,disagreeing.

"Okay so plans for today?"I asked in a terrible morning voice,I knew we were going out but I don't know where,"Westfields" Blake smiled at me,I can't even look at him without feeling guilty about George,I feel so bad,I regret it so much.

It feels good knowing he likes me,but this is the wrong time,especially with him dating my best friend and me dating his,and now I've kissed him,and I'll just end up hurting either George or Melissa,or both.

"It take's like an hour and a half too get there,then too get back though so we will need too hurry up in getting ready and getting too the train station"I smiled,they nodded and as I went too go into my room,"Can u show me how too make one of your healthy smoothies?" George asked innocently, he is so cute.

"Yeah of course,but we will need too hurry up,come on"I smiled,he grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs,the full time I kept thinking,he can't find out.He can't though,I don't want too see George be hurt by anyone,especially knowing I hurt him.

"Okay so get that blender"I said pointing over too it,he brung it over,inspecting it on the way over.I told him how too make it,showing him the fruits and milk that is needed,the whole time he just started at me,biting his lip.

"Okay so now you can make it"I laugh,standing out of the way of the blender so he could get in.He looked up at me with a confused look,his full face then went red,"You were staring" I giggled,making him turn even redder,"Sorry I just thought it was cute the way you were explaining it" he said throwing his head down.

"It's okay,I'll make u one"I smiled,kissing his cheek.I was half way through chopping up his fruit when he stood behind me,resting his head on my shoulder and his hands on my waist,acknowledging what I was doing.

I finished blending it and poured into a cup and sitting it on the counter for him,once I turned around our bodies were now very close.His hands lay on my waist and he leaned in closer and kissed me,I kissed back and soon realised this was the same position me and Blake were in yesterday,leaned against the counter kissing.

I pulled away,handing him his drink."There you go" I said,I tried too sound nice but it came across quite harsh.He took his drink and asked "Are you okay?",I nodded my head and walked out of the kitchen,now I feel mean,I just didn't want him asking questions and finding out so I escaped the situation.

I ran upstairs and into the shower,I checked the time on the clock on the wall,mid shower,I have an hour too get ready,oh shit.I jumped out the shower and into my room,I put on my underwear and bra and put on a robe.

I didnt wash my hair as I didnt have time and washed it yesterday anyway,I quickly curled my hair, leaving it in big thick curls,instead of lots of bouncy ones.I done my make up in 10 minutes which is a personal best.

I put on a long sleeved white crop top,reaching my belly button and a pair of super high waisted blue skinny jeans from topshop,I love topshop jeans they are my holygrail.I slipped on my white converse and looked myself in the mirror,decent,I can deal with that.

A knock was left on my door followed by Reece walking in my room,"Why did you knock?" I laughed, that was unusual from him,"Incase you were naked"he said laughing,he noticed I was on my snapchat camera and shouted "Selfie",we took a silly selfie on my snapchat,I posted it and put my phone in my back pocket.