mistaken

Lacy's pov

"What were you thinking?!" I heard my mum scream, "Did you think I wouldn't find out?!" She screamed at my dad again " I'm so sorry, I- I wasn't thinking!" He screamed back. I sat up in my bed with just my tank top and boy briefs, I felt like screaming but I couldn't. I grabbed my blanket and through it across the room.I looked under my bed for my ax. "I'll shut them up once and for all?" I said to my self. I looked in the mirror my eyes were bright neon yellow. Most of the time my eyes were green,but when I go insane they'er neon yellow. My room was pitch back all you could see were my eyes. I opened my door and exited slamming it, I came from behind my father and sliced his head off. My mother tried to scream,but I killed her too soon.I'm pretty sure the neighbors were going to wake up and call the cops, so I got my backpack and dump all the school stuff out I looked under my bed for more weopens. There was, a knife, a bow, anther knife, and a pistol with a bunch amonition. I put it all in my bag, I went to the kitchen for some food. I got everything I need, I cleaned off my ax, 'wait books.' I thought. I ran up to the attic and got another bag and filled it up with books. Clothes I thought. I put some clothes on and got some more clothes. I ran down stairs and heard a knock at the door "LPD!" I heard a man say. I made my way to the back door but then stopped. I ran up stairs and looked out the window. Only five guys and looked out the back window 3 guys there. Plane b: hide all the stuff in the secret door and act like I was sleeping. I striped off my shirt and pants and hid all my stuff, then got a sleeping gas and poured it on a rag so it had seemed that I was put to sleep, I enhaled some off it. I dropped it on the floor, and laid on the floor. I heard the door break down downstairs, then stomping up stairs. The door opened they bent down to checked if my heart was still beating, I opened my eyes and slid away from them " Who are you? Where are my parents? What are you doing in my room?!" I asked a million questions at once. "Your parents are dead." They said, I started crying. "No! I will not believe you!" I screamed at their face. I went downstairs to see them lying dead, cold on the floor. I ran over to them and cried. As my arms cuffed around my face, I smiled and giggled no one heard me. I asked if they would clean it up and leave. They said sure, I went up stairs and got put on clothes and sat on my bed. As they all left I went down stairs to see if they left any guys. Nope no one in sight, I got my bag and went through the window, I dropped my bag and hoped out the window. I landed on my feet, then felt a hand on my shoulder....

-------------cliff hanger :)~----------

So destroyers how do you like chapter one of mistaken, pretty crazy right lol. See you in next chapter baaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥