Don't Fight It

Angel!Arthur Demon!Alfred

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alfred sat at his throne. Boredom displayed all over his handsome face. He leaned his head on a palm and let out a desperate sigh.

"Sire, please review these papers once more." His minion spoke up at his side. A hint of fright in his soft spoken words.

Alfred moaned and threw his head back. "Dagon, I've been reading these application for days-" He lowered his head while running his hands down his face, pouting like a 3 year old demon. "I'm tired of reading about who came to the underworld, and what they did. Shit, if they came straight here, that just means they fucked up, right? Might as well keep their sinning asses and let them suffer."

His minion smiled at hearing the erotic voice of his lord when he cursed. It was music to their ears, and he craved for more.

They always craved for more.

"My lord, but you must go over these. Who else can decide their fate here in hell? Who else can choose from the rapists, to murderers and make them suffer the consequences for their actions? Or even decide how long they should endure until there is no more of their feeble little minds." He smirked as he arranged the papers in his hands.

"If you cannot, then shouldn't someone else take your-" He choked out a gasp as Alfred stood over him, a firm grip around his throat.

He didn't even see him move. That's how powerful his king was. A split second had past from his lord at the throne, head turned away and on a fist, bored out of his mind, to hovering above him choking him, and even lifting his smaller body off the ground.

"What were you going to say, you insignificant little insect? Do you really think just anyone has the balls to do what I do? To think, some little shit like you has the audacity to place me in any other position as the one I so very much claimed rightfully mine?!" He barked at the other's face.

Dagon threw his head to the side, a sign of surrender, and moaned. He felt his black wings shake in anticipation and excitement. His toes curled as his king's hot breath neared his ear.

"Must I punish you Dagon for getting out of place?"

"Oh yes, my lord please punish me. How ever you want, punish me hard" He managed to say while the large hand still circled and tightened around his throat.

Alfred leaned back and away from the flushed demon. "You little fuck." He growled at his minion, then let a sly grin spread across his face.

The demon, now complete enthralled by his king, began to blush at the presence of the smile. Not many got to witness that enchanting smile, and he felt ever so pleased by it. He squirmed in the hold, feeling his pants tighten.

"Please sire"

Alfred leaned forward and let his breath cascaded on the other's neck.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it? To rile me up, and get me to fuck you until your throat went dry." The other nodded in anticipation. "Oh, yes"

"Then let's make sure we do this right. I promise you, you little whore, after this you won't walk for days. And make sure next time, you learned your place. This fucking comment better never leave your lips again. Understood?" The king growled, in the ear. A moan escaped his minion.

If this is what would get him laid by the king, he'd make sure to always anger him.

Alfred pulled away from the flushed and needy demon once more. He smirked at the shiver that ran all over them.