The Lone Wolf (bran and jojen fanfic)

hodor and bran were walking when hodor stopped "why did we stop?" bran called "hodor " hodor said and pointed at a boy who looks like brans age "sorry i didn't know you were walking here i'll leave" the boy said "no no stay. if you want you can walk with us." bran said shyly "okay." the boy said. "i'm jojen" the boy said "bran and this is hodor.'Bran said the three boys kept walking into the forest till bran said it was a good place to stop for the night "do you guys mind if I stay with you guys for a night?" Jojen asked "of course but I should tell you I am a cripple." Bran said hodor set bran down and built a tent for him and the newcomer jojen.while hodor was building the tent jojen asked "what happend to your legs?"Bran looked down at them "I was pushed form a tower" he had tears in the eyes. "No one loves a cripple not even my parents." Jojen looked at his legs felling sorry for him"isThere anything I can do to help." Jojen asked bran didn't say anything "hodor" hodor said "thank you hodor" bran told him as hodor picked bran up and put him into the blankets jojen looked around so did bran "hodor where's jojen's tent?" Bran asked hodor didn't reply "so I guess I have to share a tent with you." Jojen said bran was happy but he hid it away so the boy he thought was cute in his tent. the night was cold when the boys were in there tent, bran was shivering form the bitterness of the cold, jojen looked at him and cuddeld up to him to make it a little warmer and fell asleep with the shivering boy in his arms.

END OF PT 1