The New Girl

•~•~•~•~•~•
FRISK
•~•~•~•~•~•

Frisk sat on the bench by the bus stop, waiting for the school bus. The bus is 8 minutes late and she doesn't want to walk towards the school. Number one, she doesn't know where it's located, and number two... She's just a small human in a HUGE underground world.

Frisk swayed her legs playfully, keeping herself occupied. Suddenly, a screech caught her senses as she spotted a bus parked right in front of her. Frisk took her backpack and entered the bus immediatley. The door closed shut behind her and she found herself standing in the middle of a vehicle filled with monsters.

She eyed the monsters warily, which they returned. Frisk gulped. Why did she even want to be part of this?

Suddenly she spotted a human just like her leaning by the window. Her hair is a lighter brown than her and she is wearing a green and yellow striped sweater and shorts. Just like her. Only Frisk's sweater is blue and magenta. She wobbled (because the bus started moving) towards the girl as she plopped right down beside her.

The girl stared at Frisk, her eyes a bloody red. A part of her stare sent shivers down Frisk's spine.

"Uh... Sorry if I bothered you. But... Is it ok if I sit here with you?" Frisk asked. The girl raised an eyebrow. "I mean... If it IS fine." Frisk added. The girl sighed and grinned at her. "Sure. It doesn't kill." She chuckled as she turned to lean at the window again. Frisk seemed bothered at her comment and plopped her backpack down beside her feet.

"What's your name?" Frisk asked the girl. The girl looked at her and smiled. "Chara. That over there is my brother, Asriel." She said, pointing at what looked like a goat wearing the same striped shirt as hers. The only thing different is that he is wearing jeans than shorts.

Frisk looked at Asriel and gave him a wave. Asriel looked at Frisk and shyly looked away.

"He's shy, ignore him." Chara replied. Frisk nodded. "So... What do you like to do often?" Frisk asked. Chara's smile widened. "What I like to do?" Chara repeated. Frisk nodded.

"Well... I like looking at red things. Especially when they're liquid." Chara said. Frisk gave her a questioning look.

"I also I like hearing screams of horror and cries of innocent people." Chara added, her grin turning creepier as she rubbed her hands together. Frisk edged a little farther from Chara, staring at her in fear.

"And I also like watching horror movies... Parts when they scare people... Slay them... Kill them..." She added. Frisk looked at her fearfully. She tried to get away from her as much as possible.

"And you know what else I do?" Chara asked, leaning at Frisk and staring at her with her red eyes. Frisk shook her head menacingly.

"I like eating chocolate!" Chara said. Her eyes went back to normal and all creepiness seemed to fade away from her. She went back to her seat and smiled.

Frisk sighed in relief. She thought she was gone for good. "Anyways. Enough about me! Tell me about YOU." Chara said, leaning at Frisk once more. Frisk gulped. "I-I like doing good things..!" Frisk replied as she sent Chara a goofy smile.

"Oh. You mean like drawing pictures of the ones you hate and stabbing them repeatedly with a knife?" Chara asked. Her eyes turned a brighter red and her evil grin flashed back. "Errr. No." Frisk said immediatley. "It's... Uh... More of like helping others and... And catching butterflies!" Frisk replied.

Chara gave her a 'say what' look and went back to her position earlier. "Oh. That good." She said as she leaned back at the window.

Frisk gulped. What made her so... Scary? Frisk asked to herself as she tried avoiding Chara's gaze.