Gloom n' Bloom

(Don't play the music yet)

•~•~•~•~•~•
FRISK
•~•~•~•~•~•

Frisk listened in carefully at Chara's story. She asked about why she and Asriel had similar sweaters and that her own style of clothing seems to match Chara's. Exception for their sweater's colors of course. Chara began explaining, and in the same time, munching on her cinnamon roll.

"So... Yeah. That's how it went." Chara said, in between munches. Frisk giggled. Monster Kid leaned at her tray and looked down at her untouched spider cider.

"Are you gonna drink that?" He asked. Asriel pulled Monster Kid roughly back on his seat. "KID! YOU CAN'T JUST ASK HER IF SHE'S GONNA DRINK CIDER!" Asriel scolded. Monster Kid tilted his head. "Why not?"

"B-because...! U-uh... It's... RUDE! And... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Asriel said. Suddenly, Frisk's giggle caught his attention. "Sorry, It's just.." Frisk paused to sit straight. "Thank you. For... your consideration." Frisk said, looking at Asriel. Asriel blushed. "Err... N-no problem!" He stuttered. Chara smirked at his brother and gazed at the two.

"But... It's fine if Kid asked the question! It doesn't bother me." Frisk said. Asriel bit his cheek in embarrassment. "So... Are you gonna drink that? Because, if you won't... Can I have it?" Kid asked. Asriel tried to contain his annoyance. Chara cracked up laughing.

"N-no! It's fine... I-I'll drink it." Frisk said. She took the cup and gently drank the cider.

She set the empty cup down. Before she could swallow the cider inside her mouth, she felt something tickle her jaw. Since her mouth is full, she can't just open her mouth just like that. Or she'll end up spitting the cider and make fun of herself.

Frisk ignored the movement from inside her mouth, but she didn't swallow the cider. She waited, then the tickles came back.

This time, the tickles started moving around her jaw. And an unusual flavor bursted through her tongue. She tried to keep a straight face. Suddenly, her face is about to turn green.

"Frisk? Are... you alright?" Asriel asked in concern. Frisk nodded, then the tickles came back. This time, it almost made her spit.

"Are you sure? You're getting green." Chara said. Frisk nodded and mustered a smile. The bad flavor bursted more, causing her to blow up her cheeks and contain the tickles she's getting. Until, she can't take it no more.

She puked the whole thing out, and the cafeteria started screaming and laughing. The cider scattered on the table, and some ended up trickling down at Frisk's sweater.

The tickles stopped, and she tried to catch some breath. After heaving, she looked down at her sweater in disgust.

"Frisk? Wha-?" Chara said. When she saw the cider all over the table, she cupped her mouth and stared at it.

Asriel and Kid already stood up, avoiding the table as much as possible. Frisk sat there, dazed.

Suddenly, something black caught her eye. She looked for the source of the flavor and tickles when suddenly, she looked down at her tray, only to spot a hairy black spider, looking up at her.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" She screeched. She stood up immediatley, edging away from the spider. It waved at Frisk, and it started moving it's jaws in a very wierd way. As if it was talking to Frisk.
Frisk didn't understand what it was saying, since it was a spider.