Beautiful Creatures

Bang! Bang! People shoot at us! Just because where not human doesn't mean we can not be accepted within their world! I run as fast as my feet can take me! I stop to catch my breath. I hid behind a large oak tree, I looked down at the floor with my large hands on my knees, whilst panting heavily. I see something on the ground that lay before me. Brown saddles, I though oh shit so this is the end for me! I braced my self for the painful gun shot that I expect was going to my head that very second! I looked up and a young girl stood before me, she took me by surprise. I was so confused? Why didn't she kill me there and then!

Unfortunately, for her I am not as stupid as she is. I didn't hesitate before sticking my teeth deep down in to her neck. As I bit down, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Her blood taste like sugar and spice and all things nice? I don't know what was happening! Then it hit me! I remember the ancient myths my grandpa had told me about certain humans come around like this! When a girl taste like this the vampire to bite her will instantly fall in love with them. She dropped to the floor in a great thud! I tried to run away from the scene, but couldn't move my self, it was defiantly happening! I have fallen in love with this mysterious young girl! I waited for the arrival of the moment she awaken...

By the time the young girl had awaken I had already took her to our house. I led her on the couch, I saw her twitch, I jumped up and awaited for her to open her eyes...

The young girl opens her eyes extremely quick. The teenage vampire jumped in surprise! Why has she got purple eyes no vampire is to never have purple eyes! "Wh...eh...where am I?" The girl said. "What's your name?" Then young boy asked her. "Lauren, who are you?" She replied with a puzzled look on her face. "I am Niall,

Niall Horan."