Hmmm.... That taste good

"What are you? Where am I? Why do I feel cold?" Lauren asked lost I'm confusion! "It's not what I am it's what you are too now! We are vampires, were always ice cold with pale skin!" Niall explained. Lauren was in total shock!

Lauren's POV:

Oh my god what was going on! This guy must be out of his mind!! But then again he's sooooo hot, so it dosent matter! I don't know why I think I believe him... I don't want to I think it's absolutely bonkers!! "Here drink this. You will need it!" Nialls said. "What the fuck is that?" I asked. It looked like blood? "Blood, obviously?" He explained like this was BLOODY normal! Haha see what I did there? "Blood? Wait... You not expecting I'm gonna drink that??????!" "Well obviously! Your a vampire that what we do! Promise you will like it!" Niall said. I don't no why... I just felt I had to... He has this cute look in his eyes *_*! "Urm.... Okay...." I mumbled. I dunno why he turned me on by the way he bit his lips...

Nialls POV:

I handed her the sashay of blood. She seemed frightened of drinking it? She slowly, nervously opened it. She poured it down her throat... It dripped down her chin... I think I just got a boner...