Maddie

MadisonTaylor629

MadisonTaylor629

You're my best friend. I promise that's not a label or a title, but It's a promise. We literally do everything by each others side.

We call each other names all the time. We tell each other how much we can't stand one another, but that's just us.

We're livin it up, drinking it down, laughing it off. We're avoiding all the bullshit and taking chances.

We talk about random ass things, we stalked our friends, we laugh until we can't stop, we sometimes look at people like we want to kill them, but that's cause we're best friends and thats just what we do. If people actually heard what we talk about, they would probably put us in a mental institute. (XD)

You understand me like no one else does. You can cheer me up and calm me down. You can't be serious for a minute and you always try to make people laugh.

You're weird and crazy. You're do stupid things sometimes but that's okay because I do that too. Maybe that's why we're much great friends. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you.

I'll would kick someone's ass for you because well, I kinda already tried. And I will. I've known you since fifth grade and we're closer than ever.

Thank you for being a friend. My best friend.
I love you Maddie. ❤❤