The Boy Between My Best Friend And Me

Lizzy has been acting weird lately. She daydreams every time we are in math,social studies, and science class. We have been friends for 11 years now. Basically my whole live. I think she is hiding something from me. She always tells me everything. We are in the 8th grade. I am 14 years old. In my schedule I only have four classes a day. One day I take science and the other day I take Social Studies.Its basically a pattern.

We walk out of class and we head to the cafeteria. "Is there something that I should know about because you have been acting weird lately" I say to her. "No, well Yeah but ............." Carol said. "BUT WHAT!!!"I respond. "I will tell you after school, meet me at my bus stop" she whispered. I was intrigued to know what was going on with her. I told her I would and then we just talked about school and homework. I have a bunch of projects and we are helping each other out. It's time to go and I go to math class. Math is my favorite subject so I'm pretty good at it. I tutor people after school. I get paid so its fun. I walk into the class and sit next to Lizzy. The teacher started teaching but I couldn't concentrate. I had a big crush on this boy. He is so cute. His name is Jake. He is tall and has hazel eyes. He's one of my best guy friend. Lizzy, Jake and I have been best friends since the third grade. Me and Lizzy have the same classes but we only have two classes a day with him. I wish he had the same classes as me.

I didn't think I would ever like my best friend but he is funny, sweet, honest, and polite. I don't know what to do though. He doesn't have a girlfriend, which is good but should I make the first move. I daydream during math class until the teacher cold calls me. I haven't even solved the equation but Lizzy saves my live and gives me the answer. Jake sits right in front of me. This is hard.