Tempting the Bad Boy

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you’re missin' home

Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go"

"Aislin! (Pronounced ash-lin) Turn that crap off!"

"Shane! Get out of my room!" I mockingly replied, You see Shane's my brother but we don't get along- I guess that's normal for siblings though. It's 5:30 in the morning and I've just woken up about five minutes ago upon waking I switched my IPod on and blasted Let Her Go by Passenger- If you couldn't tell Shane HATES mornings and my music.

"TURN IT OFF AISLIN! NOW!" His face grew red with anger and I knew I went to far. So I slowly and carefully walked to my IPod dock and disconnected it turning off the music. "That's better, Oh and I won't be driving you to school today I'm picking Sarah up."

Why that little...Worm. "Why can't I sit in the back" I whined It's supposed to rain today so that would mean I will have to walk to school in the rain.... Thanks brother.

"Cause' I'll be getting lucky, If you know what I mean" He turned his back to me and left. Of course I knew what he meant, I'm not stupid. Ughh that little man whore!

Walking into my personal bathroom I shut the door upon entering and stripped off my dirty sleeping clothes, Then entered the shower to clean away the dirt and sweat from sleeping. After washing I grabbed a towel from the bathroom shelf wrapping it tightly around my average figure-I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either- I have curves and a tad bit of stomach I'm just average. I took out my Undergarments, a black pair of Hot Topic skinnies and my black falling in reverse band-T.

Once done dressing it was time to tame my wild hair, The messy wet mop laid lifeless on top of my head, taking a comb I detangled it then sprayed some 'Not your mothers beach waves' all over making my Brown hair wavy and somewhat good looking. Next was my makeup- only a little eyeliner and mascara was needed. I don't have a perfect complexion but I'd rather not use cover-up it makes me feel fake. No I am Finally done.

Well it's time to walk, Making my way down the stairs I say a quick goodbye to my mother- my father left when I was little and I don't think of him much. My brother stood from the kitchen counter and made his way out the door with me to cover his tracks of ditching me. When reaching his car we went our seprate ways- Him to get laid and me to get an education, just as I rounded the corner about three houses away from home it started to pour.

"Fantastic!" I shouted to no one in-particular, Walking at the same calm speed as before I stuck my hands in my pockets and made my way to school. It wasn't long until I stared to sniffle the cold is certainly going to make me sick- thanks brother!

Cars zoomed by me not paying any attention to the girl walking alone in the rain. Twenty minutes into my walk to school a unknown car pulled up next to me and rolled down the window.

"Need a ride." His voice unfamiliar as well

"Sorry but I'm fine" Of course I wasn't and he could see that cause' the passenger door opened and his tall muscular figure stepped out into the pouring rain. walking closer to me his face became recognizable. "Dion Andrews?"

"Get in the car." His stare held mine for a few awkward seconds until I slowly slide into his car. I know stupid, stupid girl! But its cold and I'm sure  I've already gotten sick. His shadowy figure walked in front of the car and then slide into the car as well.

We hadn't talked Since I'd gotten into the car Which was about 10 minutes ago- my eyes wandered to the passing trees and houses until I noticed we're not heading to the school.

"where are you taking me!" I almost shouted but my voice is horse and my throat sore.

He didn't look at me not even a glance. "To my place"

"No I'm going to school!" It wasn't going to his place or missing school that scared me it's his reputation that does. you see he's the bad boy at Cedar View High.

"you're sick" Why the hell does he care! We aren't what you would call friends more like mortal enemies.

"I don't give a damn! Dion I'm going to school!" No one and when I say no one I mean absolutely no one talks to Dion like I just did.

"Sweetie" His hand came to rest on my knee but I jerked away- I never have liked the way he thinks he can control any girl he wants! This asshole is taking me to school.

"Yo Assshole! Stop this damn car!" He actually turned towards me for the first time and gave me a sweet sexy smirk. Damn him!

"Awww Ashy" His smirk turned into that really cute puppy dog face you see when little kids want a cookie or candy- and I couldn't resist.

"DAMN YOU DION!" He knew he won even before I got in the car. turning back to the road his face held a cocky smile and I hated it!

________

:)