The unexpected

Chapter 1 hope you enjoy
**********************************

My bear feet were running as fast as they could take me, trying to get of this packs territory.

I really didn't think this pack was this big but then again I am crossing the deadliest pack to exist in history, and if I'm caught I'll be smoked alive and probably eaten.

Not my words just picked them up on the way.

I could feel the adrenaline in my body making me go fast with that thought in mind.

Just thinking about it made me shiver.

There sounded like more howls coming from behind me probably to notary my location.

"Guess they don't like visitors "I said to no one in particular, must finally be going crazy I thought,

But was quickly to snap out of it from the howls coming right behind me

I could hear there paws pounding against the ground

Shit and hear a thought I was going to have a relaxing day but it just had to bite me in the behind, just wonderful.

But lucky I could see the packs broader line just up ahead.

Now let's find Lilly I thought then once we get home I'm going for a the nice warm bath, and that's my day over.

But like always the thought was ruined by what I saw in front of me .

And that my dear friends would be the devil himself. Alpha Rex.

He didn't look to happy to it kind of looks like Something crawled up his ass by the looks of things and I know I was not going to escape anytime soon as that thought came to mind I slowly stop running.

But doesn't mean I'll go down without a bloody good fight.

As I got closer to the alpha I took in he's appearance and might I say he look like he was craved by the gods. He was wearing a tight black designer top that might I say was smoking hot along with black cargo pants and leather shoes.

Now is not the time ally snap out of it.

While Looking at him I couldn't stop  myself from drilling

Which I wasn't but yea...

But what really took my breath away were his eyes they were a bright green and of course were glaring at me.

Until the unexpected happen which is probably the most important thing to to happened for a werewolf and that was the intoxicating smell of forest and cherry  which had drifted up my noise with my wolf screaming mate .

Again just wonderful

Mate or alpha Rex face was completely blank which really didn't surprise me.

Here we go.

but I know it was going to happen, who would ever want a rouge as a mate, especially an alpha or just him in general.

Just the thought of it made me laugh a humorous one .

I was almost crying to the point were my stomach was starting to hurt.

growls were heard all around me.

"Do you hate me this much moon goddess" I whispered while looking up to the sky.

Slowly I turn to look at mate

"Hurry up and let's get this out of the way mate" I said bored

But really my heart was hurting and I don't know why, along with my wolf yelling at me to hug him or kiss him.

Maybe my wolfs the crazy one actually but pushing my thought to the side I turn my face blank to mirror he's waiting for him to say the words.

But was slightly surprised and hurt at what he said

"Throw IT in the dungeon" he spat then shifted and ran away.

What a nice greeting I thought before I was knocked out.