Chapter 1

It had been hours since Dipper and Mabel's bus had left, yet Pacifica was still at the Mystery Shack.
She sat on the armchair, watching Ghost Harrasers, Dipper's favorite show. She barely payed attention to the show though. She played the events of Dipper jubilantly beam at his present she gave him of a limited edition of Ghost Harrasers CD over and over in my head. She smiled at the simple thought, and felt her face get hot. "Hey kid? Kiiiiiiid? Kid!" Grunkle Stan thundered as he waved his hand about her face. "Ugh, what do YOU want?!" She said as she swatted him away like a fly. "Well, the kids aren't here and I feel awkward with you in my house so..." Ugh! She thought. He was kicking her out. "I'm GOING!!" She nearly yelled at the old man as she slammed the door behind her. The moment she got outside, she had a total melt-down. Everything hurt. Literally. Her heart, her eyes, her mouth, her body, even her hair!! She hated this feeling! She wished, begged, and prayed for it to stop. But it never did. She took a deep breath, wiped her tears away, and walked towards the forest. Emotions swirled round and round like a storm inside her. She then stopped dead in her tracks as the best idea she'd ever had all day popped into her head. Pacifica immediately ran back to the Mystery Shack.