first-

jade's pov
.
.
.
luke and i were running from the little gas station store after we stole some cigarettes.
we were both laughing and sat down on a bench once we were far enough. "we make a pretty great team." luke spoke. i nodded and lit both of our cigarettes. i kissed him on the cheek and got up and left. i didn't say bye. i don't believe in it.

when i got home, dad was passed out on the couch, as always. when my mom passed he went downhill. i guess you could say i did too. daughter like father. i got into drugs and drinking. i go to clubs and parties all the time. how you ask? i'm 17 and i have an awesome fake id. i live the fast life. it's exciting.

i went to my room and just went to bed i had a pounding headache. i started to drift off to sleep and before i knew it i was sleeping

{next morning}
when i woke up it was 10:37am. i realized it was Monday and i have school. i already missed 3 periods. oh well. i slowly got up out of bed. i went over to my little closet. i picked out, black ripped skinny jeans and a black v-neck. no, i'm not goth. i just own a bunch of black clothes.

i put the clothes on and put my longish brown hair into a messy braid. i didn't even bother putting on any makeup. i grabbed my bag with my books and stuff and left my room, only to realize i forgot my phone. i went back in and grabbed it, then i left.

quickly, i skipped down the stairs of the apartment building. when i got outside, it was very warm. typical cali weather. it's actually nice sometimes.

i didn't have a car so i walk to school. it's not that far. maybe a couple blocks.

when I arrived at hell, i went into the doors. the hallways were pretty much empty. a couple random freshman were at their lockers.

"miss.dallas, you're very late. care to explain?" the ratty principal mr. jones always bugs me

"no, sorry," i walked away. "not sorry." i mumbled once i got far enough from him.
none of the teachers, besides him, bother to
bug me. they have all given up on me.
it's kind of sad but then again i dont care. it's better this way, no one cares about me and i don't care about them.

i went to 4th period class and it was almost over. everyone was staring at me.
i walked to the back and sat down at a desk.
literally 2minutes after i sat down, the bell rang. i got up and walked out. i didn't have a lunch.

I rarely eat. i'm kind of anorexic. i try but i can't stop, not eating. i don't have anyone to help me. i wish i had a family that cared about me. i'm tired of feeling like shit.

i decided one class was enough. i didn't want to be here, so i left. i didn't know what to do so i went to the bridge. not to jump, just to relax, and smoke a little..