second-

.
.
.
jade's pov,

i got to the peter park bridge and luckily no one was there. i climbed onto the ledge and sat down. after a couple minutes of just sitting there, thinking, i got a cigarette and lighter out of my bag. i lit it up and put it in my mouth.

"aren't you a little young to be doing that?" i looked behind me and an attractive guy stood there.

"why would i care what you think?" i rolled my eyes

"it's not everyday you see a pretty girl throwing her life away." he shrugged

"who are you even?" i asked squinting my eyes a little.

"Gilinsky, jack gilinsky." he smirked "and you?"

"dallas, jade dallas." i mocked him.

"haha very funny." he sarcastically laughed

"yep" i popped the p.

"so why are you here? smoking too..?" he asked

"because i'm just soo tired of everything. this makes me feel relaxed and much better" I hopped down.

"oh i see." he put his hand on my shoulder. "i don't even know you but i can already tell i love you."

"love is strong word." i removed his hand from my shoulder.

"that's exactly why i'm using it." he put his hand back. "do you want to come back to my place."

"i guess." we started walking to his car.
he put his arm around me. i don't even know him.

he was driving. i don't think he kept his eyes on the road for more than 5 secs at a time. i was looking straight ahead and I felt his eyes on me.

"you're really pretty" he broke the silence

"thanks." i shifted in the seat.

"here we are. he pulled into a drive way of a big house.

"wow." my eyes widened

"me and my friends all live here together."

"cool." i opened the car door and got out.

he walked inside and I followed after. it was so noisy. a bunch of guys were messing around while a camera on a tripod recorded their fun.

"hey guys" jack yelled and they all looked at him and ran over and gave him a bunch of bro hugs. they were all yelling.

"this is jade dallas. like cam's last name." he put his arm around me. everyone was looking at me it was really awkward.

"hii." i did a tiny wave. they all then said hey and stuff except the guy named "cam". he kept looking at me strangely. everyone introduced themselves. their names were
-jack Johnson
-taylor
-carter
-Matthew
-shawn
-aaron
-hayes
-nash
they were all really nice. but i felt kind of uncomfortable around all these guys. it's really the first time i've been shy.

"yo where's cameron?" the guy named taylor shouted

a bunch of idk's came from the group..