Im named "the BEAST"

My friends call me Ash. But my huge family calls me THE BEAST I still have no idea how I got such a monstrous nickname. From those who care about me the most. This in many ways seem just impossible for me to grasp. Im a really sweet girl who does what she's suppose to do. But why give such a odd name to me of all people. At least my other little siblings have names that fit them perfectly. Monster,Animal, Nightmare, and Wolverine. Now that's something to be proud of. It can't be helped that i make fun of thier nicknames. Its just too easy. Mama says it because of how I act when Im angry with something. She said i have a really scary voice and a scary face. But I don't have a problem with it though. Im quite fond of it actually. And yes I was questioned alot when some kids found out. I really didn't know how they even found out. I haven't told anyone until I started middle school.

I still don't see how that was supposed to make me embarrassed

I still don't see how that was supposed to make me embarrassed. After a while people started to use for other things. So at that point I was unable to tell if someone was calling me or not.

Which was annoying at the beginning

Which was annoying at the beginning. But I got use to it. Until my church started to use it too. It was unbelievable to even digest all at once. After along time later I got use to it. I was able to figure out who was calling me. And who was talking about something else. And afterwards one of my friends gave me a nickname too. She named me after a...........Pokemon character!!! Oshowat......the water Pokemon. I was annoyed and speechless. And a little surprised about it too. Why though? She never got back to me on that question. But...she was happy and almost everyone says it also. But I guess Im stuck with that name for a reeeally long time. I let the kids at church call me Beast when we play. And we would have so much fun together. Sometimes I wish It will never end. Because I never feel so much happiness inside my soul. Its unbelievable but always enjoyable to have. It makes me not want to grow up. And always be a little kid forever. Im glad to have a nickname like BEAST. Because I know so many memories are attached to this name. My childhood. My family. My friends. My enemies. People who helped find the right path. And im very glad to have my two odd nicknames. In myself I will now and forever be able to live my life. Forever a child in my heart and still do my daily routines. I hope you too will be grateful for your nickname too. It can mean much more than you think.
What is your nickname?