Roof Top

"Ryan wake up for school." My Mother told me as I rose off my bed.

"What time is it?" I asked, opening my eyes.

"It's 7:05 please get up." She said as she pulled up the shades to open my window it was the second day of the New Year at school I'm going to but, I really don't want to go.

"Mother, tell me again why I'm going to a new school," I said sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Well, it came to mind that you were getting bullied in the last one so I want to get you away of that?." She said as she washes the dish I give her I grabbed my backpack and pulled it over my shoulder then walk out of the house then there he was standing there waiting for me. He looked really cute when he looks up at the sky, he had that very cute look (if you are an anime lover you would know what I'm meaning.)

"Hey, Ryan, how did you sleep? He asked my heart was pounding when he looked at me like that.

"Oh, good and what about you Mason?" I replied, looking down at my foot to hide my blushing face I don't want him to know I'm in love with him. We have been childhood friends for forever and I don't want that to be ruined, but it's so hard not to kiss him but, he has a girlfriend. I really DO NOT like her, she cheats on any boy she is going out with and if she cheats on my friend, I will KILLER HER.

"Not so good I keep thinking of you...." Mason said I looked up at him blushing harder.

"WHA!...." I said some many things popped in my head, I got some many things to say.

"Sorry that came out wrong, I was worried you don't do that other half of our work that due today."He said

He looked away I became sad (" To think that he like me back.... Damn, I'm so stupid!") Everything that I thought of vanished and one big thought popped up, Loneliness "Oh yeah, I do it...." I said with a sad look and started to walk. "Come one we are going to be late for school," I said.

"Hey, we need to stop by Zoey's house before school," Mason said walking with me.

"If you want to go get her then be my guest I'm not going to be late," I said, now I sound rude but I really hate that girl. As I walked off. I don't know if he was going to be mad or not, but I know that girl is going to know why I don't go with Mason to go get her cause I told her I hate the bitch. "Well, I don't care!" I yelled out loud to myself someone was walking on the on the side and looked at me like ' Okay you weirdo' but I didn't care I just kept walking.

Once I got to school, I got attacked by my other friend Joey, he's smaller than me so he jumped on my back and oh my glob he scared the living shit out of me glob. "Hey, Ryan why the long face?" He asked well he still on my back.

"It's nothing, I just don't sleep well," I said as he jumped off I started to walk faster. I got to the classroom, when I walked in there they were, how the hell did they get here before me.

"Well, class I will now take roll-call." The teacher said. Just as he was going to say my name I heard giggles from behind me as I looked out of the corner of my eye to the second to third row where Mason and Zoey sat. (They look happy, I wonder if she really loves him and no one else now?) I thought to myself as I was lost in thought.

"Ryan... Ryan?" the Teacher told him as staring at me, but, I still didn't answer at that time Mason looked my way and I don't know it, but I was blushing "RYAN!" I heard the teacher yell snapping me back.

"Huh? Sorry, what was the question?" I asked, looking towards him.

"I'm just taking roll - call." He said looking down to see where he left off and being roll -call again that moment I looked out the window and felt like someone was staring at me so I looked and saw Mason he sat behind his Girlfriend so she doesn't see. It looked like he was saying something so I mouthed 'What?" so he mouthed it again 'Meet me on the roof of the school at lunch.' I then nodded my head then looked out the window again I where two other classes before lunch. At lunchtime, I went to the roof and I got there early so I waited, I looked at the view you can see anything, but not all I was so deep in thought again thinking about everything in my life then a hand was put on my shoulder. I jumped and almost fall off the roof so I held out my hand and someone grabbed it and pulled me close, I closed my eyes.

"Are you okay?" a familiar voice said I looked up.

Sorry I don't mean for this to be short my bad