Something I Would Never Do, Would I?

~~dream~~~~~

'Where am I?' I said looking around to only see darkness. I thought I was nowhere, but I could smell rust and something else. When I stepped I could hear water or something dripping it I tripped over something falling in too little pools of water I felt something I grabbed "It's a flashlight" I said turning onto only my worst nightmares my sister and mother were lying dead I was so scared I dropped the flashlight falling to my knees tear stream down my face. I wrap my arms around myself crying screaming my head off, then.

"It was for the best." Someone said I look over my shoulder to see someone standing there holding a knife "Please don't hurt me." I said I end up waiting for him to stab or kill me, but nothing. I looked over again to see what going on and he was gone. I got up, pick up the flashlight looking around pointing the flashlight everywhere trying to find him. "If he's here then these are a way out of here," I said walking around looking around I trapped again falling over. "DAMN IT Ryan pick up you dam feet," I told myself looking up to see that man standing. He was right over me staring at me I could see him smile I felt tears forming some fall down my face, as I looked at him. He held out his hand, he's got bigger I stared at him for what felt like forever. "I'm not going to hurt you." He said my eyes widen. My heart is racing as I see before me "Y-you......." I felt tears started to fall down my face. I was heisted but grabbed his hand I flash the light to see he's faced, then dropped it. I stepped back as I gasped

~~~Dream ends~~~~

My eyes shot open to see the ceiling as tears flowing down the sides of my eyes then -Knock- -Knock-I then turned my head to the door "Ryan you needed to get up mother is going to take you okay." My sister said.

"Okay," I replied getting up and walking to my closet I looked in the mirror, and saw that my eye is a little black and it was wet, I wiped them away and started to get dress and went downstairs. I entered the living room and my sister saw me then looked away I sighed and walked towards the front door there stood my mother she looked like she was mad about something, but I failed to know what. –slap- I was struck by mother's backhand.

"Tell me why I got a call from your school saying you ditched your last two classes." She demanded an answer.

"Maybe that because you suck at parenting," I said then again –smack- another one as she confused to beat me punch after punch kick after knee I fall to the floor bleeding I just lucky she did break anything like last time. After she was done she walked past me into the living room. I pick myself up and leaned against the door, as my sister come up to me to see if I was fine, but didn't get too close, I looked at her and said I was fine as I started to walk past her. I told her to say I was sick then went to the back door and walked in the wood, that we live by I lean against my favorite tree and fall I sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter lol. I promise to update soon

Love, Felix