Chapter 2: Something's Not Right...

I will make a cover for this soon... an actual one..

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Sky's POV*

What... Just... Happened? First a supremely quiet guild hall, and now THIS? I turned to see Esmeralda looking like she was about to burst into flames. "YOU JERK!!!" "OH YEAH? YOU WANNA GO?" "Really bad idea, Esme!" I tried to stop her. "Don't make me laugh, flame-boy. Why did you treat Lucy that way?" "And calling him THAT is probably an even WORSE idea!" I continued to try. Natsu is a lost cause in his condition,  but if i can stop Esmeralda from loosing it completely, they won't fight. "OKAY THEN, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuh, what was I talking about again?" "Eeeeeeh?" Everyone else in the guild hall said at once except for me, who was too confused to think, and Erza, who was really confused about something else. "Playing dumb won't get you out of this one, Salamander." "I'm confused..." He said, ignoring her. "Hold on, Esme, wait a minute-" "If you won't start the battle, guess I will have to!" Her fist turned into a giant emerald that was ready to fire. "He won't have any time to dodge!" Cana tried to help me. "Guess I will have to stop it myself!" I whisper-yelled, preparing a spell. "Fairy Dust: Sparkle Cloud."

*Esmeralda's POV*

My body lunged towards something fluffy, stopping my rage completely. The confusion ball across from me was no better, i.e. Natsu. "Wha- a cloud... SKY!!!" "Thanks a thousand, Sky." Natsu said to her. "Save your thanks for later, Natsu." She pushed him to the side. "Something weird is in the air. It has to do with Natsu's previous state, and probably Happy leaving. We all know how the rest played out." "This makes no sense..." Erza started. "I know, right? Talk about weird." I tried lightening the mood. "No, my Discord of Dragons potion was used a little bit." "Hold on... if someone were to take that bit and give it to Natsu..." "That explains it!" Sky finished snapping her fingers. "Hey, that's no fair!" Natsu flared, back in his 'on' mode. "I drank none of your potions! All I remember was eating that stea- uh-oh." Did Natsu just...? "You JERK!!!" I screamed, finally having an excuse to kick him in his idiotic butt. "What was that for?" "Only because you ate a steak with a spell put into it!" "WILL YOU TWO CALM DOWN? START ACTING LIKE PROPER MEN!" Elfman helped Sky. 

"I am assuming Erza did not put the potion in, so anyone know who?" I tried helping out. There was silence in the room. Even from Natsu. Come to think of it, why was that butt-head so silent? I turned around to see his eyes shadowed by his light pink hair and staring at the floor. "Yaaaaawn... What is going on over here?" my cat, Miranda, asked. Miranda resembles Happy, only she is a black cat with green eyes. "Noticing Happy is gone? How cute." someone from the back of the guild shouted causing me to groan. She just was not that kind of person. "I do NOT like him! Sure, I had to save his life a few times, but who wouldn't?" "I'm  going for a walk... Natsu said." "What? but you never walk!" Miranda turned around. "Well I have to today, alright?

   (Natsu's POV)

I know what you all are thinking. What happened to me? I just needed fresh air. And get away from my problems. Lucy was my bestest friend in the world. Almost as much as Happy, of course. Maybe I can talk to Lucy and set things right. "Why don't you use the door once in a while?" ringed inside my head. Guess Esmeralda really cared about the both of us. I probably should. I rang the doorbell. "Is that Esmeralda?" Lucy opened the door. "Aah! What are you doing here? And since when do you use the door?" "Lucy, can we talk for a minute?" "I only opened the door because I thought Esmeralda was paying a visit not you!" "Listen, I'm really-" "Why am I still talking to you?" The door slammed in my face. "But, Lucy..." "Go away!" I sighed and walked away. What was I supposed to do now?

(Lucy's POV)

I instantly regretted my decision. Sure, Natsu was a butthead who did not know what was good for him, but did that mean I had to kick him out the way I did? No. It was far worse this time. I was looking out for him and he screamed at me. I have few reasons to love him anymore. Wait, what? "Ugh! This whole situation sucks!" I screamed out of nowhere. A little voice agreed with me. I looked down to see Plume hugging my leg. "Well, I always have you little buddy." What could I do about this? Could I summon Virgo to take care of the situation. Or maybe Loki or Taurus could help me feel better? Of course there is always Cancer, who can give me a new hairdo to make me feel better. I groaned, realizing I was in my best and worse situation right now. "I wish this was over..." I mumbled to myself, collapsing on my bed and just sitting there for a while.