My stalker Jason McCann

Kylie Cortez  is 19 years old. Kylie likes to  party a lot and is a very well known and popular girl in town. Kylie is the daughter of  Emma and Mark Cortez , the two most wealthy and successful lawyers in the country. Kylie is a beautiful girl with piercing hazel/brown eyes and a perfect hourglass figure. (Kylie Jenner or anyone you want)
All though she is the envy of most girls she doesn't consider herself "beautiful" she struggles with the lack of attention from her parents she manages in her own. She's never been in a relationship because she fears that she'd end up heartbroken, but what she doesn't know is that there's someone out there watching her and waiting to give her all his love and affection.

Jason McCann is 23 years old and has fallen for Kylie's beauty and personality, it may seem creepy but he watches her everyday and is crazy and insanely obsessed with her, Jason is the leader of the most notorious gang in the United States. Jason McCann is wanted everywhere, he is a cold hearted killer and cares about no one but it seems as if Kylie's changed that. Jason is willing to give Kylie all the love and affection she's lacking, he's willing to treat her like a queen, like his queen.

(Pic of Jason in the side)