Chapter 1

Hey, I'm Allison Monroe. I just turned 18 years old and I've been living in California next to my bestfriend Cameron Dallas who is 18 same as me.
But yeah my bestfriend is the famous Cameron Dallas crazy right? My parents are James and Meghan Monroe and my little brother who's 16 Jaxon Monroe. I also have a close friend, Eline Nashville and a bestfriend Ivana Jennings

Allison's POV
I woke up to a beautiful Saturday morning. I wanted to sit here forever and stare outside the window at the birds and people passing by with their pets. First thing I do is check my phone. I realize Cameron texted me.

Cameron 5:50 Am:
Come on Alli, time to wake up.

Allison:
How can you even get up so early?

Cameron:
Hahahaha hha easy peasy.

Allison:
I'm coming over in 15 min.

I grab my towel and take a hot shower, get dressed and leave the house. On my way to Cameron's i texted Jax to let him know that I'm over at Cameron's.

"Open up Dallas" I yell knocking at his door. "I'm coming" I hear Cameron yell.

Cameron's POV
I go downstairs to get the door. "Ohh who is it?" I say teasing. "Your worst nightmare" Alli says back. "In that case I won't open the door byeeeeee" I say laughing. I didn't get an answer so I walk over to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Suddenly I hear noise coming from upstairs. I grab a knife and start walking up to my room. There's no one here only my window is open and I'm sure it was closed. I go to close it when suddenly I get pushed to the ground. "And that Dallas is for not letting me in" says Alli laughing. We both start laughing. I've missed having her over. We didn't do much just chilling, watching tv and eating pizza. Damn i love hanging with her. Last thing I remember was dozing off to sleep with her in my arms.

Allison's POV
* 2 hours later *
I wake up and check the time. OMG it's 9pm and Jax called about 8 times. I decided to call him back. I invited him over cause I know how much he loves pizza. After hanging up I realized I fell asleep in Cameron's arms. He's so adorable when he sleeps. Tried waking him up, that didn't work. When Jax started bonking at the door I walked over to open it. When I did Jax started screaming "Sup Dallas." very loud. So loud Cameron woke up. "You idiot, you woke him up" I shout at Jax. "Wow sis calm down no need to shout" Jaxon says. "Alli let it go. It's okay." Cam says half awake.

We decided to finish the last slices of pizza that we still had. "Hey Allison can we talk?" Cameron asks. "Yeah sure." I reply. We walked to his room and closed the door. He sat on his bed as he waited for me. He looked pretty serious it even scared me a little. I wonder what he wanted to talk about...