Chapter 2

Cameron's POV
"So yeah, Alli uhm today is Friday" I say nervous. She holds my hands and tells me to calm down and to take a deep breath. I do so, shockingly it helped. Alli I just wanted to say that school starts Monday and that means that the welcome dance is coming up. And like always everyone has a date to these things. I wanted to know if this year you maybe by any chance wanted to go with me? I ask her looking at the floor. It got super quiet I was nervous to look at her. I stared at the floor and then I looked at her. She was smiling at me like. It made me happy knowing I was going to the dance with her. She was so happy she hugged me, I lifted her spinning her around.

We walked to the living room where Jax was.
"What's going on?" Jax asks when he sees us smiling like idiots. I just asked your sister to the welcome dance and she said yes I answer him. "Hold up." Alli says. Making me all nervous again. "I didn't say yes I just smiled and hugged you. Hahaha, I'm just kidding Cam, I'd love to go to the welcome dance with you". She says. Hearing those words made me calm again. I walked over to her, grabbed her hands and kissed her cheek. Which made her blush. She looked so cute when she started blushing. I grab her waist and pull her close. I wanted to kiss her so bad but didn't know if it was okay to. Suddenly she puts her arms around my neck. I then knew that I was allowed to kiss her. Just when I wanted, I hear banging on the door.

I got so upset by that interruption that I could have killed anyone who was at the otherside of that door. "Dude stop doing that, the door is open." The door got open and I was sitting next to Ali waiting to see who that idiot was that stopped me from having my  moment with her. It was the boys. "Who was the idiot that was trying to break my front door?" I say super loud in a angry way. "Dude, relax it was just us." Nash says in a calm way. "Cam stop it and just let it go okay" Alli says to me but I just can't get the thought of us almost kissing out of my head. I would have kissed her if it wasn't for them.

Alli pours us all a glass of coke. Matt has been staring at her the entire time which was annoying. So when Alli handed me my drink I decided to give them the news. "Guys, check this out. I just asked the hottest girl to go to the welcome dance with me." I say. The guys started to guess names and ofcourse they were all wrong. "Dude, we yelled out every single hot chick at our school." Nash shouts. "Not quite, you missed the hottest of then all" I say, noticing how much Allison was blushing in the kitchen. "Carly?" Nash asks. "No, it's Kimberly." Shawn says. "You guys are blind, he means Jessica" Jack J shouts. As they are shouting a bunch of names again I sit their and laugh. "GUYS" I scream. It's none of those girls you mentioned. They we're pretty confused cause they named almost every girl but one. "Alli come here, don't you want to know who I'm taking about?" I ask, knowing she already knew who it was. I stand up as Alli is walking my way. I hold her hand and say "I'm taking Allison Monroe to the welcome dance" and the guys started saying "aww" "so cute" "you go cam" and Alli started blushing. I grab her waist and pull her close again. Looking deep in her gorgeous brown eyes I'm thinking about how this would be the perfect time to kiss her. So I lean in and kiss her. This is the best day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys, sorry it took so long to publish the second part. Been busy with school and stuff.
Hope you like this one. If you have ideas you can inbox them. Today at 5 o'clock I'll be posting my first vlog. It will be a vacation vlog or it will be a birthday vlog. Be sure to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxwKgYi7fZSIXuCUOWqPHRw
Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to my channel and if you really like it you can turn on the notifications by hitting the bell.