10

Louis POV

" will she make it ?" I asked ,the doctor looked at me and said " she should wake up soon " he said . I go in I see her there with a little bit of burns , I looked at her, " Aria can you hear me , if you can give me a sign " I say. ."BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" yelled aria . " What the , aria why did you do that" I say . She laugh like a manic "oh Lou you should of seen your face " she says between laughs , I turned to see el coming in she straight to aria , " oh Hun I missed you so much" she says in tears . Aria looked shocked then said " I missed you to mom" . I almost chocked on air ,did she just say mom , I ran up to her and hugged her .

She looked confused then relaxed , "when I get out can me and dad have you know a day out ". " sure " I said

At the mall

Aria POV

Me and dad went to this place , we ran around and stuff we went to the intercom and said " clean up on 9 , some one just dropped that THUN THUN THUN !!" . We got a bunch of toys and went in line and pay , the cashier bag out items , we got the money and threw it and sang " it's not about the money, money money !" And we did more pranks , of course we got kicked out and got token to "downtown " we're mom had to pick us up.

El POV

I called the boys cause Lou and aria did not come back , ring ring . " Hello" I say , " hi is this Elenour Calder ? I got really scared, " yes " . " We have Louis Tomlinson and Ariana Tomlinson , at the London police station" . What did they do? " Erm yes I'm on my way" . I told the boys we were on our way to go pick them up .

A/N sorry so short got my laptop token away , but I update it !! So I going to do a quick little question,

Have you pulled at prank at a store ??? Lets talk it out in the comment section! Also do you know where I got that from ?? Ok vote , comment please !!! ~ S