Chapter 1: Escape ( blaine pov )

Run. Just keep running. That's what my father told me. When life got hard just run. So, that's what I did most of my life. And I especially needed it now. So, here I was, Blaine fricken Anderson, world famous criminal, running away from a group of cop cars chasing me, and oh, what is that I see. A dead end. Fantastic. Great. Shit. I tried running up the wall. Commooon they are almost here. I kept trying to sprint up the wall with the police beeps coming closer and closer. Your screwed Blaine. What did dad tell you to do if you got caught? Oh yah run. Of course. Well I probably wouldn't be I this situation if I hadn't side tracked. I was stealing some money from a bank and I caught this glimmer at the edge of my eyes. I saw a gold antique pocket watch, I looked into the face of the watch and saw this beautiful boys face... Of course he wasn't here, but I still say it. I don't know who it's was... But I needed that watch. This gave the poling extra tie got them to catch up to me. Shit. Here they are now. I was about to climb over the wall, but that's when I saw it. The boys face again. I saw him for real this time. He was here. I could walk right up to him and he'd be here. One problem.. He was in a police uniform. But by being the stupid idiot I am, while I was fantasizing about this boy they were already dragging me into the police car. The bit was siting in the back with me when I realized where I was. * I stared at the floor. They caught you Blaine. They caught the invincible Blaine.
When the police car arrived at the station they emptied all my belongings. Including the watch. I could see the boy from the corner, the watch caught his eye too and he froze. Coughed a little and tried acting like normal. Did he see himself in it like I saw him..? I don't know.
         They got me my change in clothes, locked me up and told me to change. Everyone left expect for the boy. He held the watch in his hands.
       " what are you doing.? I'm going to change" I mumbled. He didn't answer for a while. Just turned the watch in his hands feeling over the carefully crafted design.
          " if you don't mind than I guess.." I sighs and walked over to the darkest corner of my cell and changed into the clothes. It caught the boys attention several times but he acted like he didn't care. Finally he spoke.
           " why did you have this? " he asked looking up as I was changing into my shirt.
            " long story, I don't think you wanna hear. And for all I know this is being recorded." I said sitting down on the bench.
             " I-I'm not recording. I just need to know where you found this. It belongs to me."
            " well.. When I was in the bank and in the safe, I saw something that caught my eye. That watch. But the weird thing is that I saw your face in it when I picked it up... Stupid right? "
            " why the hell would my watch be with the bank.?" I heard him mumbling.
             " I'm sorry.. "
             " it's-it's fine... What's your name?" He stepped a little closer into the light where I could see him.
             " I'm Blaine. Blaine Anderson. "
              " Kurt Hummel."
-
-
-
Hey guys!
It's olive, I really hope you like this story so far. Don't forget to follow another  account I'm co-owning. myheroisklaine
~ Olive