Chapter 6

5th April, 2016

*Andrei*
I came towards Delilah as I saw her phone infront of her face with someone inside the phone talking to her. That must be her best friend! "Hey, Deli." I waved to her.
"Oh hey! This is my BFF, Alexis!" Delilah smiled. She was happy, and so I was glad.
"Wonderful to meet you, 'Best-Friend-of-the-girl-sitting-next-to-me-in-class-crying!" I gleed.
"SHUSH!!" Delilah flushed as she lightly punched me on the arm.
"Awww! You guys are soooo cute!" Alexis awed. "Ah! And you must be, Andrei-the-second-best-friend-who-made-my-girl-happy-when-i-am-gone? You guys look know each other so much!" I chuckled and nodded.
"Aaaanyyywaaays, How is Spain?! I haven't heard from you in ages!"
"Ages? It's only been a day!" They both started cracking up. I smiled at their friendship.
"Ok, ok. True.."
"Wait, you said something about you two doing something I cannot believe."
"OH! Ok, so."
Delilah and I explained every detail of the prank that HUMILIATED Diana. No one said a WORD to her. To be honest I feel kind of sorry but I mean, it was really worth it. And anyways, it was April Fools after all.
Alex is laughed and laughed for about a minute and accidentally dropping her phone while doing so. Her reaction was so funny that we started to laugh. Is this a real friendship? Is this what it felt like years ago? Yes, this is friendship. I'll also soon tell that I'm- no, I won't take that risk. That was the old me, and this is the new me.

After school

*Delilah*

"I can't believe she's been alone the whole day!"
"I know! She finally knows how I feel." I cried in happiness. This is what she deserves, right? She had to know what I was going through... She was super lucky that I didn't record the whole thing and put it up my vlog! That would've gotten a million hits by now. After that thought, I saw Diana's smudged makeup all over her face. She then covered her face in front of us while we were walking slowly away from school. She was crying so, so much. I mean, it was shameful but it wasn't as bad as her prank. I didn't understand. Was she an emotional cancer? What made her cry so much?
Andrei tried to hide a laugh from his face. It wasn't that funny.. "Andrei?"
"Yes, miss prankster that made the mean girl cry?" He bowed like I was his queen. He might of pranked her again.. or something.
"Why do you think she's crying? The prank wasn't so bad.. Right?" I thought of some assumptions but it didn't seem like Andrei would've done something, right?
"I know! It wasn't actually that bad!" He answered in a sorry-I-didn't-mean-to-do-that tone. "Until eight hundred thousand saw the humility!" He started cracking up like a child. I didn't want to take this too far. I didn't want to do this..
"Andrei. What did you do."
"All I did was to pay someone to record the prank and publish it! Isn't that amazing?" I looked at him in such disbelief. "She got what she deserved!" He was still laughing, like there was a different side of him. His voice was meaner, his face more mischievous and his laughter was more evil than his usual, soft laugh.
"YOU DID WHAT?!" I screamed at him, even though I've met him for almost a week and I never knew it'd be like this so early. I guess I didn't know him after all.

*Alexis*

I packed away my beautiful makeup used for my latest makeup tutorial. It was honestly super fun and so glad we-Delilah and I-thought of it! Okay, Alexis. You deserve to watch some drag queen shows you forgot to watch! I opened up a new page to let my video upload. Slowly. And so I watched about three episodes, but when I was about to click on the fourth, I saw a little thumbnail of a school entry area filled with teenagers laughing and pointing at two people in the centre of attention. A girl with ginger hair and a boy with light brown locks. Is this.. my school?

I clicked on the thumbnail which had the title of 'Gold digger prank on the popular girl gone wrong!'
I looked at the video carefully. It starts with the front of the school with the guy with short brown hair slicked back with some expensive looking shades. A black suit held his arms and body. He was preparing himself by striking a pose. He also seemed to hold a salmon envelope. Who is this? I saw Delilah giggling quietly behind a wall, waiting for something to happen. A few seconds later, a ginger female with freckles spread on her cheeks and nose, walked up to the rich looking young man. "Well, hellooo hottie," The ginger seductively said. The guy winked as he flicked the envelope out of his sight.
"Want to skip school with me? It's my first day and, I don't really feel like school right now." The voice of Andrei said. Ohh, this is the prank!

The ginger kindly replied no and her back looked at him. "Hey, ginger," Andrei shouted. She faced him, hoping something. Andrei walks across the road and goes up to a sparkling black jeep. "What about now?" Diana's face lit up so much and ran across the road to get in the car. She tried opening the door, but it was locked. Andrei started laughing. "Sorry, Diana. That's not mine. Also, I don't take gold diggers as friends, or girlfriends." Andrei laughed at Diana. She had the face of a tomato, embarrassed that she fell for it. She was such in a good mood that she thought nothing could ruin her mood. The person who filmed the whole prank also gave a chuckle. But Diana hasn't noticed the camera.