Before The Game Starts

As the nations all sat in a circle (France, America, England, Russia, Spain, and Prussia), Alfred set down an empty, retro glass bottle of Coca-Cola. He smiled to everyone as they looked at him.

"So, because I won the bet against who would break silence first out of the meeting, this is the game we have to play." he grinned stupidly.

"What game is this exactly?" Russia asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

"It is "Spin the Bottle"!" He grinned. The others were hesitant to respond, however Francis grinned and clapped his hands together.

"Mon dieu, this is going to be wonderful!" he exclaimed.

"Alright. The rules of the game; if you spin the bottle, whoever it lands on, you have to kiss. If you don't kiss them, then you lose! We can decide what the winner gets later." he grinned stupidly.

"I don't know if I want to play this game, America." England said with a small furrow of the eyebrows.

"C'mon dude, don't be a pussy." he said, shrugging off the British nation's anxiety over the subject.

"Who is spinning first?"

IMPORTANT : Comment your ships or ask for which people you want to participate and I will include them in the story. It does not matter if they are in the circle of people listed above, since more of them will be added one way or another! I will start with my personal favorite ships if no one comments. Go ahead!