England - America [USUK]

As more people were contacted, and people joined the game, Arthur kept using it as an excuse to delay his spin. Eventually, with half the world waiting for him, America got annoyed.

"If you don't spin, I will spin for you!" He chuckled and reached for the bottle. "Whoever it lands on you have to kiss." He spun it clockwise with a grin. England opened his mouth to stop him, but rolled his eyes and shook his head instead.

This game is stupid. He thought to himself. He didn't bother opening his eyes as Russia nudged him. The bottle had stopped and some chuckles were heard.

"Dude." America said sheepishly. England opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows, looking at the bottle, then to where it was pointing. Alfred.

"Oh bullocks." He said with a fluster climbing onto his cheeks.

"Rules are rules." Alfred said with a nervous chuckle. "But you have to do it." He smiled brightly, not thinking too much on the topic. England sighed and scooted past the nations to his left and over to America.

"Fine." He spoke. He didn't look to the other nations and focused on America. How he'd missed him. It would be all too awkward to kiss him. He tried not to think about it, giving a small smile and turning Alfred's cheek to face him. Both of them smiled a little and quiet awws were heard around the circle.

England held America's chin gently as he kissed him. He was surprised to have gotten a kiss back, though it remained gentle. The two held their lips pressed together gently for what seemed like no time at all. Both of them flustered a deep shade of red as they parted their lips to breathe, looking at each other. Arthur realised he had put his arm on Alfred's shoulder and quickly took it back, looking away from the American-and all the other countries. Some of them were smiling and waiting patiently to play while others didn't watch and waited a little less patiently.

"Um... okay America. Your turn." England muttered before shuffling on all fours back to his spot in the circle.

HEY : Leave your America ships in comments on here! Or tell me personally; your choice.