Chapter 3

The Doctor , Clara, and the others made their way down to the fuse box. Near the bottom of the stairs, Niall decided to skip ahead. In doing so, he tripped and fell down the last couple of steps. "Niall!" Shouted Louis. "You all right mate?" "Yeah this weird cushion broke my fall." Niall looked down to see a face. "Jesus it's Dylan!" The Doctor felt the unmoving mans wrist. He looked up at the stage manager. "I'm so sorry. He's dead." The stage manager's face filled with sadness. "Oh god."

"Did he fall down the stairs?" Liam asked. The Doctor glanced up. "Yes but I believe that he would probably have died any way." "Why's that?" "He's been electrocuted."

The stage manager's face turned a light shade if green. "Electrocuted? Oh geez I'm gonna be sick."

"Doctor!" Clara called from down the hall. The Doctor and the others ran over to see her. When they found Clara, she wasn't alone. "This is Cindy, isn't it?" The stage manager nodded, looking horrified. "She's dead isn't she?" Clara asked the Doctor, who gave a solemn "yes". "Electrocuted?" She recieved another "yes".

The stage manager did indeed get sick into a small bin nearby. She pulled out a cellphone. "Drat! No service. We'll have to go upstairs to call the police." She and the lads went upstairs to call 911, while the Doctor and Clara stayed downstairs to examine the bodies. A few seconds later, they heard a cry. "Doctor! Come quick!"

The Doctor and Clara shared a glance them raced up the stairs. When they reached the top they could easily pinpoint the reason for the call. There were a bunch of tall figures with big guns in black suits blocking the exit.

"Soh-roh-toh-roh-toh-soh!" One of the figures yelled. He then removed his helmet.

"Have to admit," said the Doctor. "I didn't see that one coming."

Before them stood the Judoon