Chapter 1: An Ordinary Day...?

**Dedicated to Chl03_C07, the 2nd Writer ;) She also made the cover**

It was 6:30am and Anni was already awake, her older sister, Mia, tying her black her into two plaits.

"Price, hurry up!" She screamed to her older brother, Mia's twin, who was still lying in bed and simply groaned in response. After Mia was done, Anni walked into his room and shook him. He groaned again and gave Anni a tiny shove, opening his dark brown eyes, the ones that ran through the family.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Get out," He whispered.

Anni smiled, "Good morning to you too,"

***

"Get in," Price demanded, swinging up Anni and Mia's bags into the boot. The two girls got into the car, Mia sitting in the shotgun seat. It was Price's turn to drive, as he was 18 (two years older than Anni), the task being switched between him and Mia.

Anni's family had moved from Australia to New York when Anni was 10, leaving Anni with a half-Australian accent.

"Change the radio," Anni asked, for about the seventh time. Mia groaned and changed it. None of them were prepared for what they heard.

"We should have let Anni sit in the fro-"

Suddenly, the radio began to blast a song.

"Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.

It is so big.

She looks like one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

But, you know, who understands those rap guys?"

Anni muttered a soft, "What the hell," Then the chorus came one.

"I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough-"

Price quickly switched to another channel.

"Sex, baby

Let's talk about you and me

Let's talk about all the good things

And the bad things that may be

Let's talk about sex-"

By now, Price was very uncomfortable and Mia was just applying her make up, smirking to herself. Anni was extremely nervous. He switched to another channel.

"I'm touchin' you tonight, I'm lovin' you tonight (Wait nope)

I'm fck'in you, girl, you must be used to spendin', putting in that time

Touchin', lovin', fck'in, can't make up my mind

I'm lovin' you. (Wait nope) I'm fck'in you to-"

Price slammed his hand over the radio, turning it off in an instant.

"So..." He started, "the weather's looking great,"

Anni laughed nervously while Mia crossed her legs and smiled.

***

It was an ordinary day of school today. Anni strode into her homeroom, dumping her books next to her friends.

"Hey," Max smiled, shouldering her, his black hair falling over his dark eyes, which were obscured by glasses, like hers.

"Hey," Anni said, which was followed by several greeting from her friends, who were caught up in some sort of discussion. Anni's main group of friends consisted of Addison, Kat, Ricky, Thomas and Max.