Leo Arslan(OC) (close up)

🙈☺️

Name of book: the Lost Island
Date of drawing : 14 April 2016

I can tell a bit about the book that I'm writing but my English isn't that good and it's kinda complicated to tell this cuz the story is a bit complicated and if I had to tell you it in my own language it sounded much better cuz my English grammar sucks :

It's about a scientist named Steven Fransisco ( a.k.a. Leo Arslan) he was chosen as number 1 best scientist in the whole world on his 22nd. After he was chosen as the best scientist in the whole world he got married with "Celine ". After the wedding they went on honeymoon ,But things happened during the journey in the plane .. Where Steven ( Leo ) lost his wife..
After losing his wife he thought that everything was his fault , for the death of his wife ..
The plane crashed on an island where steven(Leo) was all alone .( the lost island)
He's Been living there for 5 years all alone . And began to develop an experiment ( a drink that you have to drink to let you live for eternal) he developed the drink because he didn't want to lose anyone anymore ( his wife ) ..
But the drink had side effects that turned you into a ( lion/cheetah human).
After living for 5 years alone in the island more accidents began to happen ( plane crash ) and so there got more people on the island ..
They happen to drink the drink that Leo developed ..
And also they turned into ( lion/cheetah humans )
Also there are some effect of the drink after drinking it :
You forget you're life once you were human ( you won't remember anything anymore once you were human )
You'll think you've been living all the time on the island ( that's why after drinking the drink you'll have to choose a new name like Steven who's now Leo )
You can turn into one of these two ( cheetah/lion)
If you turn into a cheeta : you'll get blue eyes
If you turn into a lion you'll get gold eyes
After 10 years later
Things don't turn well with the cheetah clan and lion clan ..
They got into a fight because of some reason after the death of the female leader of the cheetahs (the male leader of the cheetahs find out about Leo's eye the eye that he has always been covering with an eye lap ( Leo has 2 eye colors under the eye lap he has blue eyes like that of a cheetah , he has two eye colors because he is the developer of the drink that people have to drink before they turn into a cheetah/lion ) after the fight they decided to split up in two half on the island , one side where the cheetah clan lives and the other side were the lions lives .
After the 10 years a girl named "Mira " who looks exactly like Leo's death wife , crashes on the island ..
(Mira, also she has lost her partner , they were going to get married but he died in a plane crash( but in fact he's been living in the island ( as a cheetah )
After Mira came on the island Leo has been changing...

I hope this is enough where it is about to be exact it's a story about :
A fight between the cheetah/ lion clan.
And it's about taking revenge what happened during the fight when they split up . Like what they're did to Alan's ( best friend of Leo ) mother . (Prisoned her )
And what they did to Leo , it's also about training and getting stronger to fight ( the cheetahs ) there also is romance in it like
( Mira , who looked exactly as Leo's death wife will be falling in love with Leo , also Leo released that he will get feelings for her .

Leo's biography :
Name: Leo Arslan
Real name : Steven Fransico ( when he was human )
Age: 37
Eye color: eye with eye lap (blue ) left eye ( gold)
Hair color : brown
Height : 1.91 meters
Best friend : Alan
Rank: leader of the lion village
Others : he's cold hearted , quit , never talks , but in the inside he really cares for the people around him " especially "Mira"

91 meters Best friend : Alan Rank: leader of the lion village Others : he's  cold hearted , quit ,  never talks , but in the inside he really cares for the people around him " especially "Mira"