dont let me go part 1

Chapter 1

Don't Let Me Go

You and your brother were at the mall shopping for things for your parents going away party. You come home to see Harold sitting at the table, his computer in front of him half way open.

"Oh, look who's home," he gets up out of his chair and walks over to you. You can smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Yes. I was at the mall shopping for decorations for my parents going away party," you say, "I'm so excited."

"Yeah, seems like mystery boy is too." Harold says with a bit of sarcasm.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's all over the media, Angela."

"What's all over the media?"

"You and this mystery boy. Who the hell is he? I'm gonna kick his ass."

"Babe, it's nothing." you say with a chuckle.

"Nothing? Obviously your hugging and kissing and laughing together."

"We never kissed!" you say, "and why is it your business?"

"We've been together a year now and you think nothing that goes on in your life isn't my business?"

"I need space sometimes you know."

"I understand that. If he's flirting with you I'm gonna kick his ass."

"No you won't. He's my brother." you say angrily.

You turn around, grab your jacket and bag, and run out the door and hop in your car.

"Babe, please. Wait!" Harold yells.

You start your car and drive out of the drive way and all the way to your brothers house.