dont let me go part 3

Chapter 3

Don't Let Me Go

You walk over to him.

"Can we go talk?" he says.

"Uhh sure." you say.

You both walk into your parents bedroom and he sits on the pat and pats on the bed for you to sit down, but you don't.

"Im so sorry. I was a horrible person and I should of asked you about it instead of getting mad. I wish I could take back everything I said. Please babe. Its been a week without you and I've been miserable. Please."

"Harold, not now please. Can we talk after the party. You know how important this is to me and my family."

"Babe, I can't go on like this. Please talk to me."

"Not now!"

"Please."

"Harry."

"C'mon babe. I love you." Harold stand up and grabs your hand gently and rubs it. You pull away and walk out the room. He runs after you and kisses your lips. You pull away and walk out side and hug your parents.

"Sweet heart! This party is wonderful. Thank you."

"I love you mom and dad."

After the party Harold is waiting at the front porch for you while you walk people to their cars and say bye.

"Okay Harry: We can go talk now." you say as you lead him to the your parents room.

"I'm sorry. I love you. And I will never stop loving you. I was a je-"

"Stop Harry."

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

You run into his arms and he presses his lips to yours.