Please, Seijuro... Love me back!

This is revision edition, thank you very much for Shikiorin for helping me!

Akashi Seijuro is a handsome man with almost perfect life.

Yeah, ALMOST perfect...

Rich, handsome, genius, talented, and kind.. He always bathed in glory... His life is glorious. He doesn't know what is glory, until he lose for the first time in his life.

I'm just a normal high school girl that admire him so much. I'm always support him whenever and whatever he do.

Why? Because I love him.
I love the way he smile
I love all aspects of him
Until I realize this bitter reality

'Does he loves me back?'

I was standing in front of the school gym... waiting for him...
I'm is his best friend, with a love feeling toward him.

"Are you've been waiting here for a long time?" Akashi voice make you surprised.

"U-uh, yeah.."

"Hmm, why you always make me into trouble, I must accompany you until your home every day if you waiting me until afternoon like this."

Wait, does he said make him into trouble? What I do this time are trouble to him? This caring act towards him just a trouble for him?

I can't hold back my tears anymore, my anger and sadness tear.

"Seijuro! Are you think me as a trouble for you? Are you can't feel what I done for you all this time? My caring action towards you just make you feel troubled because of me? Seijuro, please, I admire of how are you all this time, you are so talented, genius, skillful, handsome and kind, that's all make me fell for you and love you from deepest feeling.. I just can't tell you my feeling all this time because I scared if I got rejected by you, I scared if I would lose you... CAN YOU JUST UNDERSTAND ME AND-"
He kiss you, passionately.. You just can't resist it and kiss him back..

'Seijuro... why you make my heart feel so painful...'

"-And love you back, isn't it?"
I'm gone speechless, what I can do now is crying in his warm embrace.

Author note
I'm sorry if I uses wrong grammar or anything wrong. My primary language isn't English, It's my 3rd language that I use in my life..
Feel free to comment about my first one shot..