My Fault for Loving You 2

Okay, this busy and crazy week has passed. Now just read this and just took some tissues before you flooded your room with your tears. Haha kidd..

"My revenge is accomplished, just a single thing I should do next..."

The next day....

All students in Rakuzan was talking about Yuri's murderer.
Her body is founded in the female bathroom. All of her body was burned and she died in a very sadistic way.

I grinned when I heard that.

This is the last day of my second life because I had accomplish my primary goal.

'I must met Akashi before I left this world.'

I ran to his mansion, hoping that I would met him there.

I met the mansion guards. "I am Akashi Seijuro's friend. I need to talk to him, this is urgent..."

The guards discussing something then I heard a familiar voice behind the guards.

"Let her in..." That's Akashi's voice. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into a garden. A beautiful garden, or it's likely a park?

"What do you want to talk to me about?" He asked me.
I handed my old body pictures.
"Do you still remember her?" I asked hopefully, with slight of sad tone.

"Yes, she died. She was murdered. Someone pushing her into the road in front of a high-speeded truck. She died in front of my eyes.." he seemed very sad.

"Is she is a very important person for you?" I asked him again, curiously.

"Of course she is! She has high dignity towards everyone. She so polite, kind, gentle and... her attitude towards me is resembles my mother...." He formed tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Actually, I came to say this... That her is revived by the gods in this body. Because I just want to say, Seijuro, I love you..." his eyes widen and tears was rolling down on his cheeks. I hugged him, he was crying in my neck, he buried his face in my (hair colour) long hair.. (a/n, just pretend that you have long hair okay!")
"I love you too, but I didn't said it before because I thought that you didn't love me back.. but when I lost you, I was very stressed. I glad you back." He smiled like never before, his gentle smile with full of love shined from his smile.

But, my body is started to vanish.
"Hey?! Don't leave me!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN! (LAST NAME)!!!!" His seemed very sad when I started to vanish.
"Sadly I can't live any longer in this world. I just actually died right? I just came here to say I love you but I know it's very late but at least I could say it." I gave him sad and weak smile.

My body started to fly and my body is went more invisible.

"No! NO! Don't leave me!!" He kissed my lips, just a second, make my eyes widen. But at least that what he could did before I leave him, forever.

"I will always live in your heart." I pointed into his chest.

"Sayonara.... Akashi Seijuro..." my tears fell down and somehow it's turned into a small blue tear shaped blue sapphire and a small heart shaped ruby.

Akashi fell into his knees. Crying loudly. "Ugh, why someone must murder her?" He grabbed the two small gem and treasured it in his room. He wear the tear shaped blue sapphire and made it into his necklace, so he could be with you whenever, wherever and forever be with you.

It was your fault for loving him, Akashi Seijuro.

Did I made it nicely? Ouhh.. I just trying hard to make my best! Okay... I explain sayonara mean, sayonara mean goodbye or farewell, because the person who said this thought that the person will never met again.

So vote or comment when you like it! Thanks for reading.

Love AriataSeijuro!!!