Chapter 3

Damon's POV

Were on the middle of the damn meeting when someone knocked on the front door. Gov didnt bother to open it coz hes busy explaining the plan for our upcoming project.

The person behind the doors knocked twice. It was louder than her first knock. Oh I think that person has really guts to disturb the Gov and the Mayors here ah.. He or she must be important.

Gov. Salvador impatiently opened the door. I looked directly on the door when it opened.

I literally dropped my jaw when I saw the man standing in front of me. Without blink of an eye, I looked at her like theres no people inside that room.

She's really an eye catcher ha? She has that innocent face that every man dream of. Fuck. And her body, my god. I think she has that vital stats that every woman envy for. Oh shit, I scanned her from head to toe and Im just having a bones staring at her.

Fuck, ano kayang itsura nya sa ibabaw ng kama ko while were heaving hot fuck? Ha? My god! This woman was really a great temptress ha.

Nagising ako sa pagpapantasya ko ng biglang tumikhim ang gobernador. I know this woman know I scanned her.

"Gentlemen, I want you to meet my unica hija, Ms. Elena Salvador." Ani ng gobernador.

Oh? So siya pala ang nag iisang anak ni Gob at Mayor Salvador. No doubt, sobrang ganda niya. Hindi maikakaila a nagmana ito sa magulang niya.

"Hi Gentlemen. Im Elena and its nice to meet you all. I hope we have a chance to know each other. Im willing to listen for all of your dillema regarding with this man. And he pointed he's dad and give him a hug.

All of people here in room laughed with her joke. Well,except me. Im focused on every detail of her face.

"You have a gorgeous and witty daughter Mr.and Mrs. Salvador" mayor Lim said.

I bet he's flirting with Elena. I saw him winked and the lady blushed. I dont mind, Im better than him.

"Ofcourse Mayor Lim, san pa ba magmamana? And they laughed

Aksidenteng napatitig sa direksyon ko ang magandang babae sa harap ko. She has that perfect pair of brown eyes. I cant wait to see those eyes screaming in pleasure.

I think I need to deal with this hard on under my pants. So I stand up and planned to go to bathroom but wrong move dude.

"Oh Mayor Villa, where are you going? Mayor Salvador asked

"I just need to use the bathroom Mam" i said

"Okey but before that please meet my only daughter Elena." Mayor said and winked at me.

I know that looked Mrs. Salvador.

"Ofcourse, nice to meet you Ms. Salvador, Im mayor Damon Villa" i offered my hands for a shake.

Elena accept it but instead of shaking hands, I bought her hands on my lips and kissed the back of it. I heard her gasp but I dont mind.

Her hand was so soft and I imagine her stroking my c*ck up and down. Oh shit, it really hurts. I can feel this hard on.

She cleared her throat and manage to speak. I focused on her goddamn lips.

"Ahmm.. yeah, nice meeting you Mayor Villa. " she said

She removed her hand on my lips and looked at me with disbelief. My god, I really want this lady on my bed.

"Since you know each other, I think you have a rights to go on a date?" Gov. Said

"What?" Elena screamed but still manage her voice. This woman was really amazing.

"Yeah sure, why not. It's my pleasure to date this gorgeous lady. I answered. And she looked at me with disbelief.

Magiging akin ka Ms. Elena Salvador. Be ready! I smirked.