Ch.4 The Fight

Hey guys!
        So, I'm dedicating this chapter to JazzyKawaiiKitty for helping me out with some
  ideas.     
        Enjoy! 😊
(I just wanna sleep...)
----------------------------------------------
         Natsu looked down. "See you at the guild tomorrow." he mumbled, gathering a still-unconscious Happy into his arms. "Natsu wait-" Too late. He had already jumped out the window.
         "USE THE DOOR!" I screamed. I wonder what that was all about.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Natsu's POV
(the next day)

"Hey Mira," I said, slumped down in my seat.
Mira giggled. "What's up, Natsu?" she asked as she wiped a cup. "Nothing," I said, slouching even more. "Luce got a boyfriend."
Mira gave me a weird look, almost devil-like. "Is Natsu jelly?" she purred.
I pouted. "But now she won't be able to go on jobs with me."
Mira just sighed. "Why don't you go ask her. Oh-there she is right now."
My head shot up. "Thanks Mira." I said, making my way towards Luce and her boyfriend.

Normal POV
"Mira here," a she-devil spoke into a walky-talky. "Salamander mission, success."
       "Hey Luce!" Natsu said, walking over to Lucy and Luke.
"And then-oh, hey Natsu."
"Can we go on a job today?" he asked.
Lucy smiled. "Sorry, I'm going out with Luke."
Natsu frowned. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" he asked, grabbing her arm.
He dragged her outside the guild.
"What do you want to talk about?" "Why are you with that Luke guy?" Natsu scowled.
      "I don't like him." Lucy looked at him in disbelief.
      "Excuse me, dad. I don't need you telling me who to like and who not to like."
          Natsu opened his mouth, but before he could speak, Lucy slapped him. Hard. Natsu just stared at her in shock.
         "I don't want to see your fucking face here anymore." she yelled, storming away. Luce... "FINE! Have it your way!" Natsu shouted, accidentally roaring fire and destroying half of the guild hall from his anger.
            "NATSU!" the master shouted, "COME HERE!" 
        "Crap," Natsu mumbled," I overdid it this time..."
___________________________
Sorry for the short chapter guys! I'm just to tired.. Hope you enjoyed it!