SCOTTIGE HIGH SCHOOL

CHAPTER 1

Hi my name is Tori Smith I’m 16 years old I live in the UK my best friends are Lucy and Katie yes almost  forgot the most best part about me is I’m a wizard!

Anyhow enough about me here is the story of SCOTTIGE HIGH SCHOOL….

 Tori POV:

  ‘’Darling it’s time to go’’ my mum said

‘’OK mum’’ I said goodbye to my room and stepped out of my bed room door for the last time. Before I knew it I was at the airport I said my goodbyes to my friends and headed off to the plan. I was not in the 1st class but I had something better…. I sat next to the bathroom. Lets look on the bright side if I need to go its right next to me. Sooner or later I heard the plan landing at California. We went to our flat. My room was a bit well let’s just say the smell was bad. But I had to get used to it. I then unpacked my suitcase then suddenly it was high school time I heard that this school was the best (it wasn’t) any how I went home and went to my room I saw It was my BFF Lucy. ”Hey Lucy how did u get here” I said to her in a shocked voice. Lucy then said “I was on the same plane as you” she said. ”how” I then said “I was hiding so u could not see me it was hard” said Lucy. I was listing as she told me the story I was confused as she was telling me the story then my Mum came along and said that what Lucy was saying was true!. That night we had a sleepover (it was fun)

 ~*~

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 2!