CHAPTER 2

Then it was school again. Then there was a school announcement it said “Today there is 3 new girls coming here they are…” Then the school doors opened by 2 people and then 3 girls came in with pink pants pink hair and a lot more pink!!!!. In a couple weeks the name wannabees was the talk. No one knew who the ‘’ Wannabees” where . Then I knew who it was. The past weeks they were being mean to a lot of people witch meant I needed to do a spell on them. So I did. It did not go so well so I was thinking about hippos so they turned in to one I was scared just in case someone saw 3 hippos in the school. Every one was asking where they were. I then found a spell to turn them back. I did. A lot of people were asking them were they went they did not know what to say. A couple weeks later a roamer was going around that I was a WIZERD (I am but I did not want other people to know that) that night I was thinking I them remembered that Lucy new. I blamed it on her. We got in to a huge fight it was so huge she moved out of the flat with my mum and her mum. It was kind of wired when I called my mum and hear Lucy saying to my mum do you want to go shopping.at school I made another spell it was that I could hear what the wannabees where saying . So I told everyone what they were goanna  do onetime i poled a prank it is called the balloon fire it is when  you get a balloon blow it up and pop it and turn on the fire alarm. No one came out side coz I told everyone what was gonna happen the next day they came up to me. “Hey why didn’t anyone come out last night?” when they said that I didn’t know what to say. It was like that moment in movies that you hear crickets. Well it was like that. But I didn’t want to be like an idiot standing there so I said….”umm everyone was sleeping that is why’’ they replayed “ we went past every room and the music was on and there was a lot of talking’’ I didn’t know what to say I then said ‘’ I don’t know’’ they looked at me with this evil eye it was weird.

 Stay tuned for chapter 3!!!