Why do I love him?

Andrew was watching Magi when all of a sudden his computer sucked him into the show, he walked around, stunned by the beauty when a group of solders surrounded him and soon a young man who he recognized as Judal from Magi stepped in next to him, looking him over. 

"You'll have to do." Judal said and grabbed him, taking him away. 

Andrew looked at Judal and went with him without a choice. It was escape with Judal or face Sinbad's wrath, it was bad either way. Andrew stared at Judal for a long while till Judal looked back at him. They had escaped and were on a boat. Andrew laid down on the bed in the boat and heard footsteps coming near him, the next thing he knew Judal was hovering above him, he blushed and rolled away. Judal got on the bed and crawled toward him. 

"Who are you?" Judal asked. "You haven't said anything since I saved you and you seem very interesting." 

"I'm not from this planet, where I come from this is just a show." Andrew rolled around to face Judal and blushed at how close Judal was. Andrew grabbed the sheets and hid himself under the covers, Judal took this as a sign Andrew needed some space.

Judal got up and walked out, closing the door and locking Andrew in so he wouldn't be able to get out and run off, treating Andrew like a pet.

Andrew ran to the door and tried to open it, after he realized he was locked in he slid down the door crying. Andrew started to miss his friends, he had no family just like Judal. Andrew curled into a ball and fell asleep to the rocking of the boat.

Andrew's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of Judal's beautiful voice. I looked up and saw that Judal was carrying me bridal style to my bed. He hadn't noticed that I woke up. I leaned in and kissed him, he dropped me to the floor. I land on my butt on the floor. "Ow." I cry.