Finding You [girlxgirl]

this is my first girlxgirl story if you don't like that stuff don't read it

.................................................................................................................................................

                                                               Chapter 1

                                                             Amie's P.O.V

  Today I've been full of excitement because it was my last day of sophomore year, so why is it that I have a bad feeling at the bottom of my gut? I suddenly felt as if I was being watched so I started walking towards my house alot faster.

    Getting home usualy took me about an hour but today it only took about 20 minutes. I have lived in Falls City,Texas for two years now and the amount of land that surrounds every house still amazes me.  It kinda scares me to live so far from my neighboors because anything could happen and they wouldn't hear a thing.

  When I approached my house I immediately knew something was wrong. Then I heard an ear piercing scream ,and everything happened in a daze from there.

  I  hid in the rose bushes that run alongside the house and saw three muscular men, that looked like they were in their 20's, carrying my unmoving parents into a black SUV.My breath caught at the sight before me. They looked dead. My blood covered parents had cuts all over them. I saw my dads chest move before they got put in the van. Then SUV took of heading in the direction of Kenedy ,Texas.

  I'm not realy sure how long I sat there just to shocked to really think about anything at all. It got colder and I soon got back to my senses.

   After arguing with myself I quickly looked around me then went inside the house. I had somewhat expected what I saw but didn't think it would look this bad.

  Everything was either broken, on the floor, or covered in blood. It broke my heart knowing i wasn't here for them, not that it would have made much of a difference anyway but still.

  Not wanting to waste time here anymore because it would give them a chance to get further away, I went upstairs and started packing everything that I could take with me.

  As I was looking through my parents closet for some money a bag fell from the top. I picked it up and started looking through it. There was a Falling In Reverse t-shirt, along with a beautiful silver charm bracelet that I quickly put on ,and a card.

  The card contained one-hundred dollars and was basically just telling me congratulations for passing sophomore year and letting me know how much they loved me. I held back a sob but let the tears run down my face.

  I went to the bathroom and stared at the reflection before me. This wasn't me. My usually straight dirty-blond hair was a mess. My mascara had run from the crying and i had dirt on my arms.I decided to clean up before i left because i knew i probably wouldn't be able to for a while.

  After a quick shower i put on the t-shirt my parents had given me along with my black jeans and purple converse. Then I headed of in the direction the SUV had left to without a glance back. 

 ................................................................

Thx for reading it!i really appreciate it.