Consumed By Hatred [BoyxBoy]

yeah well this is a boyxboy so if u dont like that stuff dont read it. im srry it came out kinda depressing but im working on it. 

...................................................................................................

                                                                             Chapter 1

                                                                           Blake's P.O.V

   People say the dead look like they are in a peaceful sleep, but I know better.

   So many emotions passed through me yet my mind was completely blank. I thought I could handle this, I couldn't have been more wrong.

  I faintly heard my mother endless sobbing, but I wasn't focusing on her I was focusing on the ghost's whispers desperately waiting to hear a certain one but I never did.

  The last time I had heard that voice was the night of the tragic incident.

  From the corner of my eye I could see my mother gripping Her coffin. That made things worse. I could feel my hatred growing stronger and I couldn't stay here anymore.

  I swiftly got up and left.Knowing I would never see her again was to much to handle.

  For the second time today my knees collapsed under me and I was uncontrollably sobbing. Never before had I shed a single tear but since that night I haven't been able to stop crying.

  Killing them seems like the only way to help dim the pain. So that's exactly what i'll do.

  No one knows how I feel they didn't hear her screams. Nobody knows how she ''died''  but I do. My 14 year old sister had been raped by four guys just a year younger than me. 

  My sister had showed me their faces through her thoughts. I would have told the police but she told me not to. Alyssa had told me so much. She had practically put pictures in my head showing me exactly what happened.

  I have been able to hear ghost since I was 7 years old after a car crash that had taken my fathers life. It was a gift and a terrible curse. I knew exactly what happened after you died. It made me fear death and knowing my sister would have to go through that made things worse.

  A plan started formulating in my head and I new exactly what I was going to do.

  ..........................................................................................

Again thx for reading it srry i know its short but i didnt wanna give to much away in this chapter. the others will be longer. if u have any suggestions tell me =) i hope u liked it