Confidence-3(NM)

I was so happy Sammy agreed to stay. It really meant everything to me. Sammy meant everything to me and I'm not going to let him down this time. I'm going to be the one he spends the rest of his life with.
"So you're a dad now?" Sammy asked breaking the silence.
"Yeah, I guess." I smiled.
"Had she called yo... Wait, why didn't she go to her father?" He asked.
"He also died." I said quietly.
"Oh." He whispered.
"I love her so much, like she's my own daughter. Her and I are so close." I smiled.
"You gonna make her call you daddy?" He asked.
Daddy. I thought about two weeks ago.

*FLASHBACK*
"What's my name?" I growled in his ear.
"Skate" he moaned quietly.
"Wrong answer!"
I thrusted hard, slamming into him again making him scream again. He reached his arms around and dug his nails into my back.
"What's my name?" I asked again.
"Nathan" he breathed out.
I slammed into him again.
"FUCK!" He screamed, digging his nails into my back again causing me to moan loudly.
"What. Is. My. Name?!" I asked once more.
"Daddy." He loudly
"Good boy." I smirked
*END FLASHBACK*

"Skate?" Sammy asked waving a hand in front of my face.
"Oh." I shook my head.
"Are you going to make her call you daddy?" He asked again.
"Only if she wants to. I'm going to tell her about her real parents thought." I replied.
He nodded, "That's good."
I nodded and looked down at my growing member.
"Fuck." I whispered and shifted in my seat a little.
Sammy leaned over and pressed his lips against my neck. I moved away and Sammy gave me a confused look.
"Skate, its only been a week and I haven't done it with anyone else." He whispered in my ear.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
He rubbed my member through my pants, "You suck at hiding it."
I shivered and grew harder. I wanted to attack him. I know it had been a little over a week since we had sex but I craved him. I know I sound needed but I just wanted him.
"I haven't had to hide it until now." I told him.
"You don't have to. It's not like we haven't been together for months."
He started rubber harder making it harder to control myself.
"Come on, you know you miss it." He bit my neck.
I inhaled sharply and Sammy climbed into my lap, his legs on the outside of mine. His hands cupped my cheeks and slid down to my neck. He let his thumbs rest on my cheeks and rubbed softly as he looked in my eyes.
"God I missed you." He whispered.
"I missed you too." I kissed him.
He bit my bottom lip and ran one hand around to the back of my neck. I grabbed his hips and slowly moved them back and forth against mine. His breathing quickened and he pulled me closer to him. He let out a small moan.
"I missed that." I whispered and kissed his neck.
Our lips quickly made contact again. We stayed like that for a while, just because we missed the feeling.

I stood up as Sammy wrapped his legs around my waist. I went up stairs and into my room. I laid him on the bed and flopped down next to him. He cuddled up to my chest and let out a sigh.
"You okay?" I asked.
"I missed this so much." He hid his face in my neck.
I smiled, he was so quick to agree to stay. I guess he really did care. I know I love Sammy and if I could marry him, I'd drop down on my knee right now and purpose. I just love him so much.
"You mean so much to me Sammy." I kissed his forehead.
He giggled and rolled onto his back.
"How does it feel?" He asked.
"How does what feel?"
"Having a baby? Even though she's not yours." He played with his hair.
I looked at the picture of Kaylan when she in the hospital right before she had Evie.
"It's different." I replied.
"How long have you had her?" He asked.
"Three days." I sighed.
I went through hell trying to get her but I didn't trust anyone else, not even my parents. I was selfish, I wanted her all to myself. I want to see her grow up, I want to take get shopping. I want to be her father and now that I have her I can, to a point.
"Has she let you sleep?" He laughed.
"Yeah she sleeps good. She falls asleep pretty easy also."
"Sounds like you like having her." He smiled at me.
I nodded, "I love it. I love her. She's absolutely perfect."
"You've got her a room and everything."
"Yeah, I packed up some of her stuff from Kaylans house. Yesterday I took her shopping and bought her most of the stuff in her room now. I'm going to spoil her so much." I laughed.
"I'm sure you will." He giggled.
I sighed and sat up.
"Roll up?" Sammy asked.
I shook my head, he shot me a confused look.
"I stopped smoking."
"Why?"
"For the baby." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm pretty sure you guys wanna know what baby Evie looks like, this is her. This is actually pictures of my niece. I love her so much and she is just to cute not to be in the story. And yes her name is actually Gwenivieve but we call her Evie.

 And yes her name is actually Gwenivieve but we call her Evie

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!~STAY HUMBLE~

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
~STAY HUMBLE~