Chapter 2

"Aye y'all I think that's her"
Fuck My Life ....

Before I could stop kash she ran to "Her"  bruh my heart was going a mile a minute on god. I saw kash say some shit then she started point at me and then "She" looked at me and smiled when i tell you my whole face got hot i didnt know what to do I just left the sqaud i kept walking we was supposed to be headed to the store anyways. Maddie caught up with me and told me "she" was walking to the store with us. So i stopped for a while and let everybody catch up once we where all together kash introduce us all. "This is maddie , asia and jazmynn  everybody this is Alex " Kash explained with a huge smike on her face of course the sqaud did the usual when they meet someone new they asked her the basics where you from? where you live? why'd you move? I was kind of stuck in my own world at the time I finally know her name. I keep thinking until i hear "bisshhh is you ready to go?"  i didnt even notice we was at the store everybody had got they stuff but me so i grabbed my regular chips and drink and we all left. By the tike we got back lunch was over and it was time for 6th period I had my make up class of course so I said by to everybody and went to class I had make class for 2 periods so once i was outta there is was 8th period I was walking around until I saw alex she looked hella lost so i asked her if she need help she said "yeah im looking for rotc."  I knew where it was sto i walked her there I learned some stuff about her. She was 15 she moved here from Atlanta shes a freshmen and she lived in the apartments close to mines so i asked "how doyou get home?"  she replied "i walk." On the inside i was happy asf because i walk home too so I told her "meet me at the front of the school by the flag pole and we can walk hoke together her" shes nodded and smiled.

**************************

I Hope Y'all Liked The Chapter For Today Thanks For Reading Dont Forget To Vote &' Comment The Girls In The Media Jaz On The Right Maddie On The Left And Kash In The Middle
#Faithful_Royalty👑

**************************