Chapter 2

German's POV

My hand was shaking from happiness so i hardly pressed the green button then i heard her beautiful voice.
-A: H-hi German
-G: Angie
-A: hello German where did you go?

I couldn't speak because i was really happy but then she suddenly hung up.

Angie's POV

I don't get it. He didn't answer.I guess he doesn't want to talk to me so I won't bother him again.

They both thought that they didn't want to talk to each other but actually they really wanted to hear each other's voice..

I guess this call was meant to be declined because if i heard German's voice, it was going to bring me the amazing memories we had together and all the time we spent together and that was going to bring me and my boyfriend apart. That's right, i have a boyfriend. I need someone to take German out of my mind, so i met this amazing and cute boy his name is Diego. I really love him but not as much as German.

German's POV

I think that this call was meant to be ended like that because if i heard her voice, it was going to bring up the amazing memories we had together, especially our kiss in the kitchen. I still remember what i felt that moment, butterflies in my stomach.
Now that Angie is gone i needed someone to take her out of my mind so i met this beautiful lady called Pricsilla, who is Ludmilla's mom, and she's living with me and Vilu.

Angie's POV

Now Diego is in my house and we just had dinner so we went and opened the TV and we cuddled up to each other on the sofa, then Diego got a call.

Person: hello, is this Diego Dominguez?
-D: hi yes it's him
-P: I'm speaking to you to tell you that you're invited to this red carpet event in Argentina next week.
-D: oh thank you very much for the invitation
-P: it's nothing, ok bye for now
-D : Bye, thank you again
End of the phone call
I heard all the conversation because the phone was close to my ear

-A: sooooo
-D: they invited me to a red carpet event in Argentina...

----------------------------------------------
Sooo guys this is the second as u can see and thanks for all the votes
❤️❤️