Chapter three

Rocksly's p.o.v

So as me and my sister were walking to school we saw are two best friends Kaylin and Courtney. Courtney ran to me and hugged me really tight and Kaylin did the same to Reagan "can't breath!!" we both said at the same time.Then they both let go so then we started back walking. "It's our first day of school as high school students are you guys excited?" Kaylin asked."Very"Reagan said.So after that we started walking up to our school Madison High.Then we saw the the popular's Kate Morgan,Sydney Read and Kylie Daniels.They walked up to us and said "Hello nerds" Kate said.Then Courtney said "Nerd who you calling a nerd your moma a nerd and a whore too how you think she had you?"

Reagan's p.o.v

Then Kate said "ugh I don't have time to talk to loser's bye" and with that her and her minions were gone inside the school building. So as we entered the school we saw the school jock's Logan Diaz,Ethan Clayton and Chris Matthews. We had to go to the office and get our schedule."Kaylin what do you have first I asked?" Let's see she said I have science with Mr.Taylor."Cool I said I have him too then we high fived."Whatever"Rocksly said."Yeah "Courtney said,that just leaves room for us cool kids with Mr.Bryant in math class." And with that they were off to math and we were off to science.