The Vampire Dream

Somewhere,in the dark side of the town "Dreamers" a girl named Alice was walking on the main street "Hope" because she was supposed to buy a bottle of Jack. Anyway,this normal day was going to be a different one for Alice.

  As she entered the expensive drinks shop she couldn't see anyone,even the seller was gone "Strange...Mr John was always here." Whatever,she left the shop and called a taxi. The taxi arrived in more than two minutes "To the street "Undeads" please." "Ok,miss!" As she looked on the car's window she couldn't decide where she clearly was because everything was covered in smog. Suddently,a black cat with red eyes crossed the street. The taxi driver got scared and  losed the control of the car and smashed on a tree. When the girl awoke she saw that she was in front of a big gothic castle. She tryed to woke the taxi driver. He was to hurt,he needed a doctor. "I'll go to that castle and see if someone's there,then I can ask for help." she said. Alice opened the steel gate very easily and also the gothic door. She said "Is there anybody that can help me?" The echo was very intense and that scared her. The castle seemed a very big one. Two red eyes was watching her from the shadows. "Is anybody there? I need help the driver is hurt,he need a doctor!" And suddently a knife appeared from the shadow. The misterious guy with red eyes was holding a knife in front of her "Oh,sorry! Did I scared you? I was trying to show you how awesome this knife is. Come in the kitchen,I was prepairing some food." "But...but,the driver..." "Oh,don't worry about him,I'll send my butler to take care of him." Suddently the girl remembered that this strange guy was in her class 6 years ago for one month then got transfered to another school. He was one of those rich guys but his family was rather strange.

  Alice didn't know where to go and what to do,so she decided to stay in the creepy castle over night. The night passed quickly. As she woke the butler said "The breakfast is ready." She went downstairs and the misterious guy was eating slowly and drinking his red wine. "Oh,goodmorning! Where were my maniers last night? I didn't introduce myself. I'm Danniel Scarlet." "Nice to meet you Danniel...I'm Alice Dreamer" After they ate,Alice asked if the dricer was alright. "Yes,yes he is" "Well...can I go now?" "No." The girl was impressed of his response and also a little scared..."You'll stay here forever!~" The girl became white as a sheet. "Haha,it was just a joke...or not." And stared at her with a cold look. Alice ran in her room. As she turned, three ghost appeared and told her "Oh,you're his new victim...." She ran as quick as a flash to the door to get out from this creepy place. "Oh no...the door is locked,I have no escape..." She was scared...her heart was beating very fast. As she turned,Danniel was standing in front of her "You'll never leave this castle,and you'll be mine!" A flash lighted the room and also his sharp teeth.He was a vampire. The girl ran away from him,but how far can you run in a castle? "There's no other option...I'll be bitten by a vampire" She stoped in front of a strange door. The vampire was behind her "Now I got you!" and he tryed to bite her. But in the last moment a hand appeared from the shadow and pulled the vampire away,toke Alice's hand and ran. It was the old buter. "Miss,do you remember me? I am the taxi driver...Danniel said to bring you here but I couldn't see you dying by his hands" But as this could end,Alice woke from this dream.All was just a dream.

  She woke in the crushed car. It really was an accident. "You finally woke up,miss! I called an ambulance they're on their way here." said the driver.

  Luckly the girl escaped from the accident only with a scratch and also with a strange dream....Who knows?Maybe that wasn't just a dream....