Chapter 2

Prom was amazing! I had so much fun with Katie, it just shows that you don't need to be with a boy on prom night to have a good time.

"Thank you for dropping me back home Mr Sims," I smiled at Katie's dad as I got out of the car.

"No worries Lily, tell your mum and dad I said hello," he replied.

"Will do, thanks again," I said waving him off. As soon as I saw his car disappear of into the distance, I made my way up to the door of our house, holding up my dress, being careful not to trip. I opened the door and was immediately greeted by the smell of pizza. I'm starving, I barley had anything to eat at prom.

"Hey guys, I'm back," I said making my way into the living room.

"Your just in time for pizza," Nate smiled. "You want some?" He asked.

"I will in a second, I'm just going to get changed out of my dress," I replied.

"Okay, make sure you hurry though, I doubt you'll be able to get any with Tristan around," he laughed.

I made my out of the living room and up the stairs. Everywhere I walk I have to practically lift up the dress because it's so long, I'm surprised I haven't even tripped over.

"Hey sweetheart, how was it?" My dad asked once I had reached the top of the stairs.

"It's was great, I had an amazing time," I smiled.

"Where are all the pictures? I want to see them," my dad questioned.

"I'll show you tomorrow, I'll have more by then because people would have put them online," I replied.

"Okay, tell the boys when you go down that your mum and I have gone to bed just incase they are wondering where we have disappeared too," he said turning around to walk back to his room.

I didn't bother replying, he knew that I heard him anyway. I made my way into my room and changed out of my dress and putting it back on the hanger. I grabbed my grey Nike sweatpants, a long sleeved black top, some socks and quickly put them on. I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail and went downstairs. I could hear Tristan and James laughing at something.

"What are you two laughing at?" I asked walking into the living room.

"James do it," Tristan said still laughing.

James pulled a silly face and started to make fun of Levi's accent.

"You guys are so immature," I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Thank you, at least someone agrees with me!" Levi exclaimed.

I smiled and grabbed a slice of pizza and sat in between Brad and Austin. We were all extremely cramped together sat on the floor in a circle. Brad tapped my shoulder, I turned around to see what he wanted and he took a bite of my pizza.

"Really, why couldn't you have just got your own?" I moaned at Brad.

"Because the pizza boxes are so far away," he said in a childish way.

"There's one literally right next to you," I pointed out.

"Oh yeah, I didn't see that one," he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to what the other boys were talking about.

"So Lily, when do you leave school?" Connor M asked.

"Next month, I've done my GCSE's and stuff, I'm just waiting for my results," I replied.

"That's the same as Blake," Reece said in a northern accent.

I smiled towards him and he returned the smile.

"Do you know what you want to do when you leave?" Blake asked.

"Not really, I don't start college until next year though, so I've got loads of time to think," I replied.

"That was the same as me. I didn't know what I wanted to do but then I joined New Hope Club," George said joining into the conversation. I was getting along with all the boys already, they're all so genuine and funny.

----------------------

"I can't believe you did that," Austin laughed at me.

"I never did that! Tristan's making things up," I pouted jokingly.

"Yes you did! Mum literally said to not knock anything over and two seconds later she knocks something over," Tristan said doubling over in laughter.

"It makes it even better that it was in a museum," Reece said almost on the floor.

They were all making fun of the time that Tristan, Mum, Dad and I all went to a museum and I accidentally knocked something over, and for some reason everybody found it hilarious.

"I know and when she did she tried to walk off and act like it wasn't her," Tristan added with tears coming out of his eyes. By this point everybody was cry-laughing and I couldn't help but join in.

"Alright guys, it's not that funny," I said trying to calm down from laughing.

"She says laughing," George laughed pointing towards me.

I laughed again which must of been the millionth time that night. I let out a small yawn and checked the time on my phone.

4:19 am

"Anyway, night guys, I'm going to bed, I'm really tired," I yawned standing up.

"Alright, night," Tristan said standing up giving me a hug. He definitely takes after dad with his tall height and I take after mum with my small height.

"Tomorrow we're all going for a meal out with the crew and we wanted to know if you'd like to come?" Tristan asked pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah sure, what time?" I replied.

"About 7ish?" He asked looking around the boys for confirmation.

"Alright, see you tomorrow," I waved towards all the boys. 

They all said goodnight and I took my sleepy body to my bedroom. I removed all of my make-up, brushed my teeth and got it bed. It wasn't long until I drifted off into a deep sleep.

--------------------