Camila's Birthday Present 2

So this is 99.9% fluff
It just shows a tour of Lauren's house
*******************
Lauren's POV

"Do you want to discipline me? I read about that on the internet. Sometimes they talk about bondage too. Are we going to do that? Are you going to tie me up and discipline me? I think I might like that."

"I'm almost afraid you might." I admitted.

"I could be your sex slave. I'd be there whenever you wanted sex, all you'd have to do is just put your wonderful cock inside me. Anytime, anywhere. I'd be yours to use all the time. And if I'm bad you can spank me. Even tie me up if you want. Tie me up and spank me. That would be pretty fun. Don't you think?"

"Do you have any idea what a sex slave really is?"

"Well." Camila paused for a moment. "Not really. But it sounds all neat and sexy and lots of sex for both of us. I really do want to be your sex slave. Can I? Hmm?" At this last she wiggled her crotch against my cock. Of course I responded.

"Being a sex slave is a lot more than just the sex parts. As a slave you'd be obligated to serve me, and not just sexually. Your body wouldn't be your own it would be mine. Mine to use and mine to command. I might want you to service others besides just me. I might deny you sex if you disobey me. I might beat you if you disobey me. What would you think of that?"

Camila sat quietly and considered for a long minute. "I still want to be your sex slave."

"Alright then, let's go to the computer and we'll draw up a "Sex Slave Contract". We'll call it "The Rules" and that will describe what you'll do as my sex slave, and what I'll do for you in return. We'll describe how you'll behave, and how I'll punish you if you misbehave. If you think you really want to do that you can sign it and I'll sign it and you can move in here next month when you graduate and you'll be my little sex slave. But first you need to think seriously about what we write here."

"Okay."

I sat in my office chair at the computer and started typing out "The Rules". Camila climbed into my lap and did her best to tease and distract me. I was able to ignore her enough to set out what we both decided were fair and equitable rules for her as my sex slave. I honestly didn't think she'd accept it after thinking it over, but if she wanted to, I could use her. Besides, she wanted to learn my trade from me, she would be able to be my assistant by day and my slave by night, or something like that.

When we finished I printed a copy. "Now, I'm going to lay this in the kitchen and I want you to think it over seriously for the next several days. I've already agreed to train you as my assistant, so this is above and beyond that, but the rules will apply whether you're my assistant or not, if you agree to them. I don't want you to take this lightly, you can't move in until you graduate anyway. So read them several times and make a reasoned and informed decision."

"But I don't need to think it over." She took the pages from me to read them quickly.

"Yes. You do need to think it over. Read what it says there. Your body will belong to me. While I will still train you as my assistant you'll also be a sex slave until you decide to end this contract. Be sure this is what you want."

Camila sat there on my lap and read through what we'd written together. She absently stroked me as she read. I stroked her as well, careful to avoid anything that could be construed as a sexual touch. Even with her naked on my naked lap. After reading all the pages she looked at me very seriously. "I really don't have to think about this. I really do want to do it. Are you going to make me wait?"

"I'm telling you that you should wait. This isn't something you should do sitting here naked on my lap just after we've had sex for the first time." I stopped and turned her head so she could look at me. "You've asked for a contract, that although it probably isn't enforceable in court, it still means something between us. I'm not asking you to be my wife. You asked to be my sex slave, and this is a sex slave contract."