Chapter Four

*one month later*
(Blaze)
I woke up with Ben's arms scured around my waist. I sighed and snuggled into his chest. He smiles and opens his eyes.
"Good morning, babe."
He says, in his morning voice.
His morning voice will be the death of me. He soon rolls out of bed. I pouted my bottom lip out. He chuckles.
"Sorry babe, I have to be in the studio today and you have a photoshoot today as well."
He says.
I groan and throw an arm over my eyes.
"But why?!"
I groaned.
He chuckles.
"I'm sorry, babe. You'll make it through that day. Besides, it's not that cold outside today. You can wear a light long sleeve today."
He says with a smile.
I sigh and roll out of bed. His t-shirt that I had pulled on falling to my mid-thigh. He pouts his bottom lip out.
"How come you look better in my clothes than I do?"
He whines.
I roll my eyes.
"Not really."
I say, pulling my hair out of its messy bun.
I walk to our shared closet and pulled out my American flag tank top, a black cardigan, black skinny jeans, and my black flats. I then grabbed one of Ben's black beanies.
"I was going to wear that."
He says, sighing.
"You'll be okay."
I say, ruffling his fluffy hair.
He sighs and grabs his snapback from the dresser. He placed it on his head. I walk to the bathroom and quickly get dressed. Once that I am finished, I add a little bit of makeup on my face and walked out. Ben was no longer sitting on the bed. There was a note sitting in his place.
'Hey love, gone to the studio. I'll be back later tonight. Have a good photoshoot. Drive safe, please. It rained last night and the roads as wet. ~love Benjamin'
I smiled and tucked the note away into my bedside table. He was really the sweetest sometimes. He really is. He just doesn't let it out around other people besides me, his mum, and his sister Bex. It's something that I really cherish deeply. I love that man to pieces, and I don't want to lose him. I look at the clock and my eyes widen. I am almost late for my appointment. I grab my camera and run downstairs. I grab my keys from the hook and run to my car. I sigh when I see that it is raining again. That means that I will have to drive slow. I pull out my phone and called my boss.
"Hello, Blaze is something wrong?"
Megan asks through the phone.
"Well, I am running a little bit late and I just left my house. If I don't make it before the people for my appointment show up please tell them that I am on my way. I just have to drive slow because it is raining, and I don't like driving in the rain. Ben had to go to the studio today, but he forgot to set my alarm last night and I am stressing out so much right now."
I sigh, racking a hand through my hair.
"Blaze, honey calm down. It's okay. Just breath. I'm sure that your clients won't mind a few minutes wait. Besides this is for their album after all. I'm sure that they will be fine, waiting."
She says.
"Okay, well I am about five minutes away. I have to get off of the phone before I get a ticket. You know how they are these days."
I say, rolling my eyes.
She chuckles.
"Okay, bye."
She says.
"Bye."
I say.
The phone clicks and I sit my phone on my lap. I tap my hands on the wheel to the beat of the song on the radio. I sigh when I finally make it to the studio. The rain had finally slacked off. I grabbed my camera and made my way inside. I walked to my office and a group of guys were standing looking at my pictures that I had hanging on my back wall.
"I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting. My boyfriend forgot to set the alarm clock this morning."
I say, placing my camera on my desk.
The guys turned and tears filled my eyes when I noticed that one was Danny. I was tried to keep my composure. He gives me a small smile.
"Hey Blaze."
He says.
"Hi."
I say, quietly.
"I can see that you are doing good for yourself."
He says, gesturing to the pictures on the wall.
I cross my arms.
"I guess you could say that. Now, can we get this started because when I get finished with this I have somewhere to be."
I say, a little snappy.
Danny sighs and nodds. We go to the set where I usually take all my pictures. I dropped the backdrop and sit up my camera on its tripod.
"You got a new camera."
He points out.
"Yeah, Ben bought it for my birthday."
I say, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as I still worked with the tripod.
I finally got it to work right and told them to pose how they wished. I soon got to taking pictures. I soon get finished and they pay for their secession. Danny puts his hand on my shoulder. I snap my eyes up to him. He takes his hand back. He puts his hands in his pockets.
"Look, I'm sorry okay? I wasn't doing good when I left. I'm getting better though, I'm trying. That's why I left. I felt like I wasn't good enough for you guys anymore, Blaze. I felt like I was letting you down everytime that I went onstage."
He said.
I looked into his eyes with my anger-filled ones.
"Danny you left the band way before you actually left the fucking band okay? So it is done is over with."
I say, grabbing my camera bag.
I walked away, leaving him standing there, speechlessly.
I go out to my car and drive back to mine and Ben's house. I don't even have the desire to go and listen to the boys record.