Ch.3: Heights - Nope!

A/N: My damn italics wont work, so you'll noticed theres a lot more bold then necessary, sorry. x

(=^,^=)

Harry P.O.V

"Harry..." I heard someone groan. I opened my eyes and sat up. I was on the couch. I looked around. Louis was past out on the coffee table. I nudged Louis with his foot. "What Harry?" He groaned. "I'd be asking you the same thing." I said. He opened his eyes as stared at me. "Why aren't we in bed?" He asked. I shrugged. "How would I know? I can't even remember getting home." I said.

"You were in your room, but you slept walked out. Louis just didn't want to goto bed, but as soon as I set him on that coffee table, he was out like a light." Andy walked in from the kitchen with two cups of tea. He handed one to me and the other to Louis.

Louis sat up on the coffee table. "What did I do?" Louis asked.

FLASH BACK

"The flat was pitch quiet and dark. Andy opened up the door with Niall over his shoulder and me in his arms.

"Andiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mandiiiiiiiiii can I have some candiiiiiii?" I asked as he set me on the couch. "No." He said tired. He took Niall upstairs to his room.

He soon came back downstairs. He walked outside and got Louis from the car.

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SLEEP! I'M WIDE AWAKE!" Louis screamed. Andy trudged him into the house and locked the door. Louis ran all around the house. Andy sighed and caught him. "Your gonna wake up Zayn and Niall." He held Louis firmly. "I don't care." Louis snapped, whacking Andy's hands away and continued to run around the house.

Andy sighed and walked over to me. He picked me up. My body was to weak to move.

"Andiiiii, the cielaaaaannng keeps movang in curclas." I pointed out, trying to trace the swirls. "It's the universe telling you that you need sleep." He said softly. I nodded as he opened up my door.

He stripped off my clothes and wrapped me up in my covers. "Night Harry." He said before closing the door.

FLASH BACK OVER

"You can be such a brat when you drunk, you know that Louis?" Andy joked. Louis rolled his eyes and sipped his warm tea.

Andy disappeared back into the kitchen. The smell of bacon caught me off guard. I jumped up and ran into the kitchen. Four plates with piles of pancakes and bacon on the side. Except for one, which I'm assuming is Zayn's since he can't eat pork. Honey, Syrup, butter, and whip cream was out for use as well.

"Is this for all of us?" I asked. Andy nodded. My eyes widened. "Did you make all of this?" I asked. He nodded.

The door creaked open, revealing Louis. His eyes widened at our breakfast. "Who made this?" He asked, taking a seat beside me. "Andy." I said, pointing to Andy. Louis looked up at Andy with wide eyes. "How - When? What - why? Just - wow." Louis lost his words. Andy chuckled and went back to making some tea.

"Where's Niall and Zayn?" I asked as I applied whip cream to the top of my pancakes. "Sleeping." Andy answered.

"Why do you spoil us?" I asked. He shrugged. "I just had this strange urge to make pancakes." He answered. "You should make us pancakes everyday." Louis said with a mouth full of pancakes. Andy turned around and chuckled. "Don't talk with your mouth full." He ordered. Louis closed his mouth.

Andy took Zayn's plate and a mug of tea. "How come Zayn gets breakfast in bed?" Louis asked. "I'm feeling nice." Andy shouted from the stairs as he ran up to Zayn's room.